Project Permadeath -Brown Town edition

You gonna come play with us?

For sure! Sounds like a lot of fun! I usually get home from the lab around 5:00 CST!

By any chance do you work as a csi and got struck by lightning.
Hey had to ask

1 Like

I dont even know how i am going to find you :joy: have totally forgotten how to newb

2 Likes

I have coords on our discord :slight_smile:

Did you luck out and land on Gellis?

This is pretty fun, we built a private high tier network on vahalla for all of our sov planets

1 Like

Nah landed on dzassak.
Had to progress to extractor before I could make a warp augment to get to Gellis.
Then had to run 2500m lol
If u have one of the crew on your steam friends or psn will likely help u land on Gellis.

Haha nope, just a normal science lab

Dang it I was hoping to be the genius tech guy

Just a normal grad student. I’d be a pretty bad choice for the Flash lol My brain is a far better asset than any of my (limited) athletic abilities

Like I said flash
He was a wimp with genius capabilities probably weaker than u

oh wow nice

There’s about a dozen active people involved now, and it warms my heart <3

3 Likes

Beth’s streaming in a moment, if you wanna see what we’re all up to!

1 Like

i want to try but honestly i didnt read this whole thread so i just joined the discord

1 Like

This honestly sounds amazing if still going I’ll join you all in July until then I can’t commit much time unless I give up sleep.

Z

1 Like

I intend to keep this character indefinitely. Boundless - you can’t kill Spoodlella!

If someone can find them throw throw health bombs at them lol :laughing: watched a bit of stream I’m so in.

Roylln and I somewhat roughed it for a few months but not to the extreme you all.

Z

3 Likes

A LOT of people died tonight. I dug a lot of graves haha

5 Likes