PS4 - Beacon fuel not including gleam club 30 day count

I just bought the Deluxe Edition upgrade which had a 30 day gleam club membership included, i checked my beacon and before the DE upgrade it was at 8 weeks, after purchasing the DE upgrade it is still at 8 weeks and not 12 weeks as it would be if GC time was added.

It wont be stacked over top of another.
Any beacon that has duration higher than the duration of the current gleamclub will be remain so.

1 Like

I disagree with this when you purchase the deluxe u should get the 30 days added no matter how many days u have available u got 2 months fuel? Then it should change to 3 months with 1 being club and giving 30 days gleam club priority to the fuel

Purchasing the Digital Deluxe Edition should give 30 additional days Gleam Club. It absolutely should stack with other Gleam Club purchases.

When I looked up @shadowwraith it doesn’t show any Gleam Club membership subscriptions. Do you have another account that you’re using in game? Ignore this - I was looking at Steam not PS4 ownership. Everything looks ok.

Sorry let us be super precise.

If you have (say) 2 months GC and then buy the DDE which gives 1 months GC - then it will stack to give 3 months GC.

BUT

If you have (say) 2 months in-game fuel (not GC) and then buy the DDE which gives 1 months GC - then it will give you 1 months GC.

In short:

• GC stacks with GC, but
  • GC does not stack with in-game fuel.
6 Likes

then I see no issue with how it is added but @shadowwraith still has the problem that it’s not being added if i’m understanding correctly.

Assuming their beacons has 2 months in-game fuel and they now have 1 months GC then these should both be shown on the Beacon Control details.

I’d suggest they make sure they’ve opened the Shop in game and then look at the Beacon Control.

1 Like

i’ve just looked at the beacon control and it is now showing 2 counters one for beacon fuel (8w 3d 10h) and one for GC (4w 1d 23h) both are counting down as i type this, shouldn’t the the “fuelled for” counter be paused while GC is active since the beacon fuel value was the same before i bought the DE upgrade.

Gleam club sets beacons to expire no sooner than the gleam club subsription.

Buying 1 month GC means any beacon with fuel less than 1 month will ‘be fueled’ by GC up to 1 month; any beacon can still be fueled higher than the gleamclub duration (so you can pre-fuel beacons as your GC is running low if you dont intend to renew), and in this case the beacon already had more fuel than GC would provide, so GC has no effect on the beacon right now.

1 Like