PS4 deluxe upgrade

You could be waiting a very long time. Since sony has exclusivity on consoles. Dunno if that’s permanent or time. Probably permanent tho.

@James Hello again, its July and no deluxe upgrade so far. Whats the problem?

1 Like

I would upgrade in a heartbeat. Didn’t realize this game would be so good. Made a huge mistake buying basic.

3 Likes

I’d still buy it too.

But would this apply to previous gained plots?

Yes, the bonus applies to plots already purchased, and all future plot purchases.

1 Like

Hell yeah!! I’m In the same boat. I have 10 characters and my biggest has 8k just on him I think I have 13 k across the board. Would be great timing for my mega build! I’ve been mining for plots. Come on dev team!

Yes it has its $60

Any news on this?

I bug James once and a while on this… not recently though lol… last time was roughly about a month ago, and he said it’s still in the works.

I’ve given up asking to be honest!

:man_shrugging::neutral_face:

Because this has been the answer since launch…

If you are in the US and really want to upgrade (that was me :smiley: ) it will work fine to simply rebuy it. I did this a month or so back. No problems at all. I didn’t delete regular, just bought deluxe. However, not an option for EU.

That is true!! Necro posts now I guess lol

Will we just message james with all the links to the old posts asking for this?

I think we did something like that last time lol.

Wonder how many PS4 players we have now ??

Maybe this will prompt a response, from this thread in February:

2 Likes

Would love to know the status of this too, could use more plots!

I got the deluxe version when I bought the game when released on ps4. Are u talking about a different version. Or am I tripping

Players that bought the standard edition want to upgrade to the deluxe edition but there is no way to buy the add on for Boundless currently unlike many other games.

1 Like