PS4 friend request

Yea i send mine to my twitter. Then you can just save them to your phone on the twitter app

1 Like

You only have one psn account?

I just send them to one of my other accounts…

I also post my PS4 pics to Twitter… my Twitter account started as simply a dump for my NMS pics, and actually started getting followers, so became way more active with it. :smiley: Also, if you go this route, Boundless is quite active with the official account on there, some of us here are active on there with Boundless as well, it is quite fun and great to join in on! :slight_smile:

Your welcome to spam me with the photos I have notifications turned off so it won’t bother me at all.
Psn: JaceyLive

I made a new Twitter account today SavageSpyder83 is my name on there, and I’m going to use that to upload my screenshots.

2 Likes

I’ll follow you! :smiley: (Mine is in my profile) Edit: Followed! :slight_smile: See you have Boundless followed as well - you’ll see a lot of us here chiming in on their posts!

1 Like

I don’t understand why there’s a circle Twitter and a square one.

Oh, you mean for their accounts by chance (I see you followed both)? One is for the game, the other is the studio - great to follow both, most of the game stuff will be on the Boundless one though. :slight_smile:

Nah, it’s the chrome version and app version, I guess because I had and old account on chrome version and when I made this account I also downloaded the app version, so I get 2 notifications for the same thing.

Hmm, afraid I’m not sure there!

I have a YouTube and twitch also, with the same name. Currently on YouTube I’ve only got overwatch content, but I plan on uploading some boundless stuff, I’ve never streamed before though.

1 Like

That will be great if you do, I’ll link your stuff in the streams thread for sure, streams or videos! :smiley: It is so wonderful to see the community producing so much content lately, really think it is a huge thing for the game, to have the videos out there and have people streaming. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I probably won’t ever stream because I go afk a lot to take care of rl stuff, but definitely video and screenshots.

1 Like

Understood, I don’t stream either… and I’ll share the videos and screenshots! :smiley: Simply tweeting screenshots has gotten more than a couple people into the game - Boundless is gorgeous, and when screenshots are put in front of the right crowds (NMS fans, in my case), they can really generate a lot of interest.

2 Likes