PS4 friend request

Is there anyone on PS4 that I could add who wouldn’t mind me sending them screenshots in order for me to be able to save them on my phone to post on forum?

Add me on psn : blinvir

2 Likes

I will tomorrow when I get on, thanks.

1 Like

No problem.

If you get the PS app on your phone, you can send them to yourself, then save them to your phone. :blush: That’s what I do. :+1:

3 Likes

I have the app, how do you send stuff to your self? That would be ideal, then I wouldn’t have to annoy anyone with message spam.

1 Like

I open the message then go to the pic. There is a symbol to press to save it… it saves it right to your phone. Make sure you have the PlayStation message app.

1 Like

I’ve saved things from the app, when sending pics to other people, but how do you have a message with just yourself?

2 Likes

Ohh you send it to yourself from an alt account that’ll work, thanks I’ve got lots of smurf accounts for overwatch, I can send it to one of them, thanks for helping me figure this out :heart:

1 Like

I just send it to myself from myself.:blush:

1 Like

You can send yourself psn messages?

I’ve been sending them to those psn cambots. You know, the ones who are eligible young ladies who need your credit card number. I spam them with boundless photos.

8 Likes

I couldn’t figure out how to send them to myself either! Why I post on Twitter lol
Used to be able to put them on Facebook but privately so no one could see them til PlayStation disconnected from fb

3 Likes

I do the same, I post to twitter and then save from twitter to my phone

3 Likes

I guess you could use forums on the ps browser and post directly lol

Lol, I was actually considering doing that. Messaging the bots that is.

Gina! Teach us the way of the self message, please. Although, I’m going to try out my alt account theory tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yeah add me : Zebedee20

1 Like

That is absolutely genius lol, will have to start doing this!

2 Likes

I suppose we should actually be using the Twitter method if we want to help garner more attention to this game.

2 Likes

Oh god the PS4 browser is so bad lmao.

3 Likes