PS4 What Are The Odds of That (trophy)

Finally today it happened! I was on Imdari and I was sprinting full speed then…SPLAT…I took a falling meteor right on the head. For about 2 or 3 seconds I didn’t even know what happened.

:rofl:

So fun and the name of the trophy kept me laughing even longer.

Right after launch I asked on this very forum if it was possible to be squashed by a falling meteor and was told it was possible. Finally got my turn. haha

9 Likes

Sorry…never mind…6%…not as rare as I thought! I feel dumb now. lol
Mods, feel free to delete

I actually got it very late, like a few months ago. Complete accident.

But you know, some people were getting on landing spot on purpose just to get the achievement.
If all people waited for it to happen by accident, there would be way less of those granted.

2 Likes

It’s still a really fun achievement, even if 6% have gotten it, lol.
Pro tip: if a big one lands directly on you, sometimes your body will be inside the active meteor. You can then use a self rev brew and just chill inside.

3 Likes

I got mine getting squished by a meteor while collecting from another meteor id just finished. Turns out lightning can strike twice. What are the odds of that!

3 Likes

happened again today :rofl:

3 Likes

Shame there’s no trophy for being squashed by a gleambow. Level 3 gleam too! It was almost funny enough for me not to be mad… almost :eyes:

(Edit: I do already have the trophy though, so I don’t know if gleambows do grant it)

2 Likes

Ugh… that sucks, lol.

2 Likes

I already had it last year but would have been eligible to get it again a few days ago. Was gleambow hunting and suddenly I went " where is that gleambow? it was just here" while looking around, then I looked straight up and “ah there it is, oh shiiit” BOOM splat

1 Like

:rofl:

And I had just looted a dormant one next to it!

3 Likes

Happens to me more then I’d like to admit. When I used to lead, I usually get hit by a meteor once a night.

1 Like

Gleambows grant it. I got the trophy while I was scuttling around circ collecting leaves and orbs and stuff and then got whacked out of the blue by a level 6 gleambow!! :smiley: The screenshot my PS4 took with the trophy is hilarious.

2 Likes