PS5 version

Hi i would like to know if a ps5 version of boundless will be able because i dont want that game die on playstation and became only avayable on pc it will be sad also when you open the game on playstation it said wonderstruck 2014 to 2020 but when open on pc the game is update on monumental 2014 to 2023 do you planing to let boundless die on playstation?

5 Likes

only if they want the game to die it would die on PlayStation there is a lot of PlayStation players and the community is not big enough to take that hit its more they just have not gotten the named switched yet probably something with Sony copy rights on why its taking longer to get it changed

1 Like

As @glr said - this would be one of the behind the scenes legal stuff that is included in the ‘up to a year’ just for transition. After it’s fully legally transitioned to Monumental, then they can look at building a dev team and then look at what needs doing.

1 Like

There’s no ps5 version true. But it’s playable on ps5. They are still busy with transitioning everything and Playstation transfer is still in the working. If you want to be a bit settled, have a quick look at the Playstation store. There you can see that the gleamclub for example states already monumental. I wouldn’t worry about the loading screen. It surely has the least priority at the moment for them.