PSA: Downtime from 1400 BST

Currently, if it looks like this image, the plot buffer/reservation system is activated:

cannot

2 Likes

Lucky i asked.Lol Thanks:)

1 Like

OK what am I doing wrong.

When I use the debug I see that all the beacons around me and my own show the beacon buffers. when I validated the debug by checking the group, I am finding them as reserved. If they were disabled by default and I did not change them today or before today, do we still see the zones even if they are disabled? I did not want to mess with the settings in case someone needed to check them out.

Edit: when I use a totem, the ground reflects the same reserved status as the debug did.

I just checked this myself…and it all looks the same to me too.
The only thing that changed was default = off now instead of on.

Just my opinion on this, i just think this gonna push the problem to later. Once people gonna start to active that buffer we will still be in the same situation.

I think it would have been better just to remove it for now until something better can be set in place.

5 Likes

I am happy they made this change, but I agree with you… once a beacon gets protection on the problem will be later when they quit playing… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I 100% agree.

I agree that it will just push the problem to a later date however I do feel that doing it this way will reduce the amount of support tickets that get sent in and will spread them out to a more manageable load for the devs.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: wow that didn’t quote very well at all.

1 Like

New glass? Oh you guys are too nice thanks for this surprise (haha).

Should be a moderator option… like a ban, but worse.

“if you kids cant behave ill turn on buffers and there will be no ice cream for anyone!!!”

3 Likes

you could jokingly give a range it will be back up somewhere between 10mins and 24hrs lol

1 Like

Or “if One more person asks me if we are there yet I am turning off footfall!!”

6 Likes

“Don’t make me pull this forum over…! :rage: And you have lost your exo privileges for a week!!”

5 Likes

Thats it. Youre all grounded. No more umbris for a month!!!

1 Like

“But he started it!!”
“Did not.”
“Did too!!!”
(Hits Paka with grapple)
"WHHAAAA!!! :sob: IT’S NOT FAIR!! Besides… I did all my chores an’ everything… cleaned up my base, ate all my earthyams… :pleading_face: "

Yeah, we’re one big family here… :joy:

3 Likes

Wow! Can you clean mine? Will give you as many earthyams as you can eat!

New! All you can eat buffet!
Raw erathyams and cooked! Come and get 'm! :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.