PSA to all guild leaders

I would suggest not paying out any coin out of your guild bank as multiple people have lost there coin.
I think there was a post about this before but I’m not looking for it.

For those of you who use your guild book as a bank. I’d suggest using a basket for the time being to store and transfer coin.

15 Likes

Good looks man, luckily my gf and I share all thru an “ATM” baskey already, but that guild bank thing sounds sketchy af now…

3 Likes

Has this issue been posted in the support category?

Looks like it has: (or maybe it’s not the same issue?)

4 Likes

Yeah it has and people messaged James as well. But when it’s making people consider quitting it needs to be addressed ASAP. And making sure other main players don’t get salty about it is probably a good idea.

6 Likes

I agree that it needs to be checked/fixed as soon as possible.

8 Likes

…Well I should keep an eye out for this as well, since I tend to use my solo-guild as a bank. :grimacing: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Not sure but its the “manual” donating to the guild.
Also not sure if “pay out” to member falls under it.

Saying this because i have been keeping an eye on it but FF donation to guild (directly from beacons) and pay out from guild to character seems to be working correctly.

That said im not sure and haven’t lost coin atm (As i use the FF to fill the Oort basket :wink:)
So don’t go off my information with 100% guarantee :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s manual withdrawals (e.g. give coin to X member) as well.

4 Likes

Good to know (so im going to disconnect FF donation then tomorrow :wink: it isn’t much but losing from that is to much of a risk that ill have to hunt :joy::rofl::joy:)

2 Likes

cant you make a thread about current bugs? like have 1 thread with all current bugs that needs to be solved but have it in 1 thread and update when needed people can like comment about it and you could add to the list, i was going to do something like that , just think you are better for the job

PS: i dont think i experienced this bug YET and if so, i might have lost a lot of coins lol

2 Likes

I don’t have the ability to pin topics & I think pinning a few would be the only way it wouldn’t get lost. (I’m not a fan of this forum theme/layout.)

However, I don’t think pinning posts works the same with Discourse as it does with other forums - they seem to fade away too :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

yeah i guess so :man_shrugging: maybe someday it will also get a bit of an overhaul

4 Likes

I just wanted to get it out there again now that it happened to more people. I’m pretty sure it happened to me awhile back. But I just thought I was going crazy. The 200k I lost didn’t effect me in anyway. But that’s not the same for everyone.

4 Likes

Post on the support thread that Majorvex linked and tag James and the other devs again? That might be the only way to bring that topic back up top

1 Like

Yeah, that was my thread linked by Majorvex. Posted that almost a month ago along with a bug report. Haven’t heard a peep.

1 Like

tenor

3 Likes

Sadly I’ve not heard a response from the devs to my repeated messages. However, please do be careful, someone else in TNT who lost many millions has received a response from the devs who have indicated that they don’t track coin and so won’t be refunding any one who suffers from this bug.

CC: @Keishikun and @Larky who also raised topics about this bug in case they are still waiting on a response too.

3 Likes

Hrmmm. If they didn’t track coin. How’d they know when the game glitched and gave my buddy almost infinite coin…? They also were able to find all the baskets we hid everywhere with coin.

Well this gif of Kevin Sorbo yelling disappointed when he was suppose to be acting disappointed from the classic hit tv show Hercules sums up my feelings on this!

5 Likes

Thats a good point. Perhaps its not the coin itself thats tracked, but the transaction? Like a receipt with the amount crossed off, all the other info is there to be tagged…So they could maybe see that coin was donated to guild, just not the amount? And an “honor system” would be too easy to abuse…just a guess :thinking:

Edit: Or see which baskets you hid coin in!

Whatever the reason, it’s a shame that people are being punished for something that’s not their fault. Sadly our guild member is leaving due to losing all his [liquidated] assets. :cry:

2 Likes