Public minter

hey, can someone pls explain me which beacon option ive got to set, to make the minter free 4 everyone, without getting robbed… that will be nice… maybe with a picture and a marker…
thx

The only way is to use the Guild system, people join the guild and you give to them the permission to use the machines only(not to remove them or build).
P. S. You have to allign the beacon were the minter is locate to the Guild too.

Edit: you can give beacon permission only to friends, than you have to add all the interested people to your friend list if you don’t use guild

2 Likes

thx, that helped me alot!

2 Likes

Two other things i forgot, the beacon have to be controlled by the guild, and you can set up guild to auto-join people, but you have to manually set up permissions for everyone. Do you already know where the minter will be locate?

3 Likes

yes gonna post it, when its ready to use… its not my farm spot… ill only donate the coils… now i have to wait for my farm hub partner, that he can change those things…

thx again

2 Likes

I just use an advanced lock and give everyone on my friends list access to the minter.

yeah i know, but i dont want anybody on my fl.
and i cant have anybody on my fl.
it should be 4 everyone free, not just 4 friends…
that doesnt mean public to me…

1 Like

if its got a guild control worker permission is what you want to add

If you set the minter to guild owned and then have them join the guild that controls the beacon, you can add the permission to the individual. they can then leave the guild at that point. you just need the guild to get them on a list… the other option at that point would be to have them on your friends list.

edit: one thing to mention is if you toggle the ownershp to/from guild ownership it will wipe any existing permissions.

2 Likes

public minter is ready
fortunist hub gellis in shim. orb farm

reachable via lamblis forged with love
(forged with love is reachable via every hub in lamblis, except portal seekers!!!)

dks fantasy tree eresho

pharaos treasure arie

4 Likes

Are you still forging, or taken a break from it?

everyday more than a hour…
what do you need?

1 Like

sounds like a nice idea… public minter at dzassak at my MonORBpoly farm…
try to set it up till weekend n post the location here too…

2 Likes

done

sorry 4 that lil delay

close and delete pls