Public t6 sovs for diamond/ruby

After 2yrs away I introduced my Mrs to the game as a way to switch off and relax. 3 days later and she’s hooked & I’m back playing.

I used to have a lot of sovs etc and have made my own sapphire planet. Need to forge more hammers and diamonds required as a result.

Has anyone got a good diamond planet that can be used?

Emerald and Amy would be appreciated also

Tia

6 Likes

Feel free to use my SOV for diamonds. It’s amazing (in my opinion) very high concentration.

Planet: Sophie Ellis Bextor - and the portal is at TNT Kol Huroo.

Enjoy !

2 Likes

Welcome Back @ghandymarshall :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back bro! I thought I saw you at TNT so I was not dreaming it lol

I have a diamond too its free to be used

I had a go at your diamond mine and it was great. However, it was murder on the dancefloor!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d been thinking of coming back for a while. In a bit of a weird place though- in terms of plans.

I’m on my ps4 character to build a workshop and empty endless reclaim before I go onto my pc toon to start to play on permanently

Didn’t fancy levelling up from zero with no plots and no way round the awful pain of 1st coils etc.

1 Like

Awesome take a tour later. Is there any portal or do I need to take a warp augment with me

Yeah portal is at TNT Kol Huroo

Forlorn Outpost - Diamonds - off Norkyna TNT, Dragon Network and Pharoa’s Network.
Rose Ruby - Ruby - off Shedu Tier - through the Bat :bat:portal on TNT, Dragon and Pharoa’s Networks

Neither of these planets have colors locked so they are resource only drops (no rock collections)

^c^

2 Likes