Put a sign telling people to check out forum.playboundless.com (to meet their fellow Oortians) in sanctum

A lot of people are unaware of the forums, obviously we all are but I think it would help the NPE a lot if there were a sign in sanctum below the portion advertising the forums

Yeah, it breaks the fourth wall a bit, but I think it would help the NPE a lot. They’d have an easy place to go with questions and would get more engaged

10 Likes

Ill definitely post something in iLLn​:nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

Great idea guys. I’ll add a few signs here and there too :+1:

1 Like

It’s not a bad idea. But what game nowadays doesn’t have some kind of forum? Plus have you ever looked at the amount of users for this forum. There’s 5214.

Another game, Deep Rock Galactic, has their official discord group available to join from the game itself, as well as their forum or something like that.

It’d definitely be nice if Boundless did the same. øwø

1 Like

There’s already a button in the main menu :thinking: Do we really need more?

1 Like

On PC there is, yes, on PS4 there is nothing, no mention of discord nor the forum…

3 Likes

Oh, didn’t know that!

Could have sworn at one point we did have it. Maybe it was only a mention on one of the updates tho.

You can do it in-game aswell around our towns

The link could be added to the logout dialog boxes in the UI instead

1 Like

I would like to add a correction to topic name. We are refered to as Citizens by the game, Oortians are the acient race that came before us (from what little lore is established in game).

1 Like

Good idea will add one to Arie later today :+1:t3:

Could always just add this to the top of every News notification popup on PS4.

1 Like