PvP Discussion and Questions

So what I’ve heard so far is the only place you can PvP is at beacons, and the current weapons are slingshot and pistol. Has there been anymore discussion on how the PvP in this game will evolve? I enjoy PvE and PvP and I was curious if there was anymore information on how it might work. Will there be melee combat weapons or will it be primarily ranged attacks?

I know a large community of gamers from another game I played for 15 years and if the PvP and PvE are both amazing I would be more than happy to try to bring people over. I think it would be sweet to see some portal battles where you have the enemy jumping through trying to get into your area and then protecting it. Also I would be curious as to how the attacks would go if you could go try to destroy someone’s base and or take their items(i.e. any plans for siege etc?).

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

I can’t remember if they mentioned anything about their plans but if you want to join the discussion about what you think just check out some of these threads:
https://forum.playboundless.com/search?q=pvp

Edit: Oh PvP is if I remember correctly going to confined to specefic worlds and then beacons that can allow it.

Ok thank you