Pyramidal Inspiration

I have been fuzzing about my pyramidal project for a while now - and process had been quite slow, but I found the time to play again now, and so I wanted to show the shape of it and hope some of you might like it or even get inspired by the idea or style. It is always pyramids. This one is made out of ancient wood. I did so because of the bright warm tone. My location is on Therka - this world is alright to me although I bet much more impressive ones are coming. Think I’ll stay here for a long while. As you can see it is work in progress and actually I planted it in a place where it is bloccking access to a stairway behind, so not well sorted out, but hum…happened this way.

13 Likes

Very interesting, and aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. :relaxed:

Thank you :blush: and thanks to the sloping tool!

Aye…the chisel is one thing that sets Boundless apart from other block-building type games. Many other things too, but the chisel makes for nice building options.

1 Like

I believe it is the trading which will make it deep. And convenient even so. But the exploring part and the moments
when you actually find a piece of land and want to build exactly there, have been most pleasant to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are you coordinates? I’m on Therka and would like to visit.

2 Likes

-600/ 90 / 1700

Stop by if you like! Don’t expect too much yet. But maybe you’ll like this place. It is hidden behind a larger plateau.

1 Like

Whenever I’m in game again I will definitely visit!

1 Like

Booke! Nice to see you around mate, we can join together sometimes, I have pyramid buildings all around the Boundless world too hehe

1 Like

Im at -598, 83, 1703 and cant see anything - my HUD doesnt show any beacon nearby either; you sure about the coordinates?

1 Like

Apologies - I rounded up the coordinates longer while ago. When I did not know the map-coord ratio was that broad. Now that I know, here are the exact coords:
-671 / 74 / 1780

1 Like

I found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woul be very happy to play with you again, always had been a blast :blush: :sunny:

1 Like