🖼 Pyrrhocoris Estate - Antar VI - 1092N 2204E

Yea he’s an amazing builder. Not gunna lie tho I try to stay away from it because it reminds me how bad I am at building :sweat_smile:

This place is definitely a work of art :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

One of my favorites for sure, so so gorgeous, and great pics!! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :+1:

2 Likes

I remember when I stumbled across it when exploring Antar - the impression when found by chance is hard to describe, but it’s probably like seeing pyramids in rl or close enough.
True beauty and so monumental. :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

have said it before but Pyrrhocoris is a very long name to fit on a sign…no, wait, I mean this work is truly one of a kind and but have complemented @Apt’s portfolio enough in the past and won’t go on, otherwise will have to introduce extra-wide portals.
Is pretty fantastically gloriously amazing though…

3 Likes

I cannot even conceive of how big my ego would be if I had built that estate so I’m loathe to admit it, but any time I want to build anything, even just a simple retaining wall, my first port of call is Antar for a WWPD scouting mission…

… thanks Pyrr for your services to the Boundless universe and all of my vastly lower quality builds

(i hate you)

(not really)

(but kind of)

10 Likes

Apts ego is huge, constantly boasting about his building ability, a very unpleasant person to be around :neutral_face:

7 Likes

I’m not sure if I should like that or not. So I’ll just like it and hope for the best. Kinda like my building skill :skull:

2 Likes

I wish that was true because then at least we could hate him for reals.

3 Likes

Stumbled across this build the other day, I was speechless. The workshop is on another level altogether, yes I poked around :sweat_smile: couldnt help it…
Its one of those builds that make you want to take AOE hammer to your own world

3 Likes

When we find new players who are contemplating leaving the game, this is where we bring them. It NEVER fails to inspire. Just a masterpiece.

6 Likes

Pyrrhocoris Estate is my most favorite building project to visit in this game :+1: :+1:
It’s the best and most creative esthetical beautiful build I have seen so far
Well done @Apt :clap: :clap:
… Keep on :boundless: building everyone

3 Likes

I like some nice details outside of the build itself.

Btw. Curious how many plots this is

2 Likes

I learned the hard way. You gotta take it slow or your brain implodes on itself

3 Likes

Truly a work of art! I try to visit at least once a day to give footfall. Please keep up the phenomenal work!

1 Like

Fugly and completely the reason i moved :grin:

Just kidding its one of the go to places in the universe to get inspired.

And get some new ideas of how to do something.

1 Like

aww, thank you, @ everyone for the kind words :heart:
and thanks @James for sharing !

10 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

1 Like

The screenshots don’t do it justice. No offense James :innocent:
The detail and the use of colours are sublime.

2 Likes

I doubt I could even build this well in creative, so to see it on a public survival world is just baffling!

1 Like