Q&A: Crafting

Airships? I’m hoping these will still make an appearance!

1 Like

@james was ill last week and is on holiday this week. I think he’s back on Monday.

I will start another thread about end game.

11 Likes

You’re my hero. Thank you so much! Looking forward to it.

Me too. I’ve been refreshing my browser in anticipation for about 4 hours now!

1 Like

You know the discourse format automatically searches for new posts and updates accordingly right? :smile:

1 Like

it’s there now … Q&A: End Game

3 Likes

Not on my phone, though!

1 Like

Oh that could be I have no idea how it works on mobile. ^.^

Hope the cafting recipes won’t be to dificult

i hope we get some easy recipes and some medium and hard recipes.

3 Likes

So what exactly are the types of equipment? Is it semi progression like Minecraft, or is it more diversified? Is wood wood? Is stone stone? Can you do copper if you lack tin/lead to make bronze? Are there sub qualities of the same item depending on the equipment used to forge it?

Also what are the ‘exclusive’ items you can craft from the packages?

Anyone played “Alchemist” on a mobile phone ? This was the hack of fun and even if it’s easy to understand it’s hard to find combinations at a certain point (200+)

So far as we know, that is the case. We’ve not seen anything confirmed on alloys like bronze yet, but we have seen some copper items.

‘Exclusive’ items are still unannounced, we only know there will be a tool, wearable, and weapon. Chances are, they will either be a different appearance to standard items or a combination tool of some sorts, but not something necessarily better than what can be obtained by 1.0 players.

I like the idea of items running out of durability, but what if you could repair items at the cost of maximum durability, and this would be affected by:

• quality of materials
  • number / level of (enchantments) on the item
  • skill of the repairer

so items would still run out of durability and eventually be lost, but could have their life extended for a time by a skilled smith. This would keep a flowing economy since the same item won’t last forever, while also allowing another opportunity for services.

2 Likes

So repair the original by paying the full cost of another? Why not just…make another?

Did anyone say that?

Is the cost of maximum durability not the same as the cost of a new item (which presumably, once made, has maximum durability?)? If my logic is off or I’m not understanding your suggestion, please clarify it.

Oh I see, I meant that the maximum durability of that item would decrease.
Say you have an item with 1/100 durability, you can repair it to 90/90 durability. Then when it’s at 1/90, you can repair it to 80/80, and so on.

3 Likes

Maybe because the skin ?

This is my dream… I don’t undersatnd only one thing.
Example- I combined 3 iron bars and 10 obsidian and made Obsidian Hammer of Infinity. 2 TIMES!
At this moment it has 0 buffs\effects and additional stats… just 12 damage and 0.8 attack speed.
If ill put both hammers inside Forge, and combine them both with Thunder Metal.
Would I get 2 same Zeus’s Justice with stats 12 dmg 0.9 speed and Knockback LVL 2 + Nearby Allies Speed Multipler LVL 1
OR maybe each hammer will get random possible buff so,
Hammer 1 - stats 12 dmg 0.9 speed and Knockback LVL 3 + Nearby Allies Speed Multipler LVL 1 + Self Damage Overtime LVL 1
Hammer 2 - stats 10 dmg 1.0 speed and Paralysis LVL 2 + Nearby Allies Attack Speed Multipler LVL 1 + Evasion LVL 1