Q: I'm stuck down a hole! What can I do?

Sometimes you’ll fall down a hole, dig yourself into a hole or get trapped by another player. When this happens, don’t panic!

Simply do the following:

1. Press Esc or open the Options Menu

2. Select Return to Sanctum and you’ll be returned to the Sanctum when the timer reaches zero. The Sanctum is where you first started the game and is safe from other creatures.

3. Approach and interact with the closed Warp in the Sanctum, on the right, then set the destination to your Home.
    Make sure you are using the closed one and not the open one.

4. By default your Home location is where you placed your Beacon if you completed the tutorial

5. If you have not completed the tutorial your home location will be where you left the sanctum or where you placed your Campfire.

6. You can update your Home Location in the Worlds Menu by selecting a Campfire or Beacon and selecting the option Set as your home

Warning!
A Campfire only lasts 24 hours, which means the location will be stored but any items inside will be lost if the Campfire expires.

6 Likes

To add to this; you can sometimes Bump the open warp (on the left) to the surface or out of the hole you were in - and it won’t cost you anything (unlike the warp on the right)

3 Likes

shhhh, devs want your coins :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You can also swim up a waterfall. Another player showed me how to do it.

1 Like

you can also wait in hole and yell for owner (works only in citys)

I carry a big stack of warp whatzits for just this sort of occasion–and to get out of deep caves during mining expeditions.

I’ve fallen and I can’t get up…

1 Like