Q: What can I do to help?

The Business Growth Platform

Apologies for being so vague in my initial post. It’s a link to a company that help business’ grow and more to the point, new games with exposure. I’ve been exposed to their services for a few other games in the past. :wink: Hopefully this is kewl, I genuinely do want Boundless to succeed; one of my favorite games. :grin:

There is no gleam on this site! :rofl:
Scam? Clickbait?

Lol…not at all. Initial post clarified. :wink:

Time to update captcha on forum signup…

3 Likes

Spambot bumped a very useful post at least. :rofl: Really, this is great information, good to have a reminder on what we all can do to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha. I thought the same when i started reading it thinking ‘this is great community advertising!’… til i saw the posted dates.

Ok im sold, remove all captcha.

3 Likes

One thing on topic on this, since it did get bumped:

I have seen that Twitter is REALLY good for putting Boundless on the radar of potential new players. Some of us here are active on there as well. My own link is in my profile here, you’ll see familiar names if you investigate my recent posts. Consider joining on Twitter or becoming active if you haven’t - activity on the official Boundless account, giving them likes and retweeting their posts and showing support, and just talking about it with other fans and Tweeting screenshots and all, that can make a real difference. :slight_smile: Plus it is fun and addictive, haha!

Also, there was another thread for it, but some of us are getting the Reddit a little more active now too, so consider stopping by there.

1 Like

I have noticed that anything tagged #minecraft receives a lot of views on Instagram. Is posting stunning visuals and including the #minecraft along with #playboundless, #openworld, #videogaming, etc. unethical?

1 Like

Hmm, guess you could use voxel tags maybe to capture some of them without specifically mentioning Minecraft if you felt uncomfortable with it - #voxelgame, #voxelmmo, ect. - but I don’t see anything really bad about it. Of course, I’m willing to blur the lines a tiny bit here if it will help Boundless. :wink:

1 Like

People use tags improperly all the time. If the post is similar/related to Minecraft I don’t think it’s unethical to toss it in there. It would be a cool campaign if someone took famous or stylish builds from Minecraft and rebuilt them in boundless while taking advantage of boundless’s chisel and lighting mechanics. That would for sure get you away from the blurry ethical boundary while boosting the games visibility.

2 Likes

Using the Minecraft hashtag to try to get players is a really bad idea.

1 Like

Undead thread!

I still like my old idea of people buying google ads for boundless :blush:

1 Like

#better #than #minecraft

2 Likes

I will stream more frequently if people want to watch me drunkin build. Not that I’m drinking while playing bur I think my character is he can’t walk a straight line to save his life and falls all the time.

1 Like

stream Boundless constantly @ twitch.tv/spitcup

2 Likes