QoL Suggestions

Just some QoL suggestions from my experiences with the game:

The ability to manipulate an Atlas, as in rotate it around while on a planet, to find larger spots on the heat map would be nice. It rotates when on a different planet, which is helpful for looking to see if there are any big spots worth farming in, but once on the planet, finding those spots in relation to your current location can be a pain. Or even the planet view from the Sanctum while holding an Atlas could show resource distribution? Or the Atlas can spin at the same pace and rotation to help identify specific hot spot locations?

Could there be a consumable to increase luck/drop rate? There seem to be consumables to increase a lot of the other attributes, or at least that increase certain skills tied to attributes. Certain items are just the worst to farm (I’m looking at you Roadrunner Feathers…), and an increase of a little to drop rates by a consumable (food or brew) would be cool. Or maybe with the upcoming guild buffs, one could be loot drop rate? This is more of a fancy wish than anything lol, but it would be nice.

Some sort of notification for sold items would be AWESOME. For bigger shops especially, running stand to stand looking to see if there are any coins to collect is a chore. A central register type block would be interesting, but even just some kind of identifier on a shop stand that has coins to collect, like a sparkle effect or something?

I think this game is great, just a few suggestions for some QoL that would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it just for me or is there no formatting on this post? I have to scroll right while reading it.

1 Like

I see it too
wordwrap

1 Like

TLDR: Want luck food or brew.

I don’t know how it did that… Lol I’ll see what I can do