Quest to Terraform the Towers of Power

Funny i really like laying grass because it starts out looking gloomy then transforms into gorgeous pretty grass.well i use coloured grass so i like the transformation.I think its theraputic i could do it for hours if im not tired that is.

1 Like

There is definitely some satisfaction once the grass has been changed. And luckily @SoleilMoon has been gracious enough to do 90% of the grass thus far. :rofl: thanks moon.
But apparently no one wants to collect us anymore seed. :cry:
Hopefully someone can though or I’m going to have to organize a reapers grass party… pretty much happens most night anyways only in a different sense. Lol.

5 Likes

So seeing how no one has been filling these. I had to go full Thanos on the situation.

Verdant Colors Needed Most:

-Dark Green—->HSE planet
-Deep Green—->Sagi Ballz, sanctuary, gonjar, the future
-Silk Teal—->Norkyna
-Warm Moss—->???

***Now Raised to 4c each

Still need the other colours as well.
Still at 3c each

Thanks again to anyone helping. :raised_hands::v::beers:

3 Likes

Yikes, sagi ballz need a clean if the grass is deep green :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Just added six stacks to one of your baskets. Had 9 you didn’t have baskets for. Shadow blue and Night Blue (deep purple colors)
I’ll see what I can gather in the next few hours of the green shades

1 Like

Yeah I’m not looking for any blues. Sorry. Just the colours listed are needed.

Have 9 stacks of deep green grass … no baskets to accept it

1 Like

^^’ I brought him 4 SS earlier so maybe my fault

1 Like

That’s not a fault, May, that’s being on it! :stuck_out_tongue: hugs and marshmallows

2 Likes

Sorry all the deep green grass I have is barbed grass

1 Like

You can have it for free tho if you want to transform it into verdant grass

@georgegroeg, I’ve brought several stacks of seed over for your project from my Ki’Rin shop. I still have more to go get and bring over. I cant deposit the hot moss, request basket budget is at 1c. I’m just seeing this post. I have plenty of some of the colors in other forms. Your always welcome to go visit my huge shop with everything your heart desires in grass, foliage and plants and flowers any time you like. Lmao. Portal there is at TNT on the mall wall. I’m headed back over there to gather more up from my shop stands for you

1 Like

Yeah don’t need any hot moss for awhile as I gathered a whole chest full along with most of the other colours when no one was selling to the baskets. And then @SoleilMoon and @BabyCookie gathered the other 3 colours we needed. So we are fairly set on a majority of the colours for awhile. Whatever coin is in the baskets will stay there. So if you have some of the other colours that would be great. Ty. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Warm Moss Verdant if anyone can change there sov. Planet to that color let me know please

1 Like