Question Appeal - Community questions for the next devlog update - WIKI post

@james is it possible to make the wiki post in a new topic ? with the wiki post on the top ? the wiki post is atm post 22… if someone will edit it, you must every time search for it.

1 Like

Added your question as #23

If you remove the category so it is no longer general but just blank it should stay on top of the main page.

if you answer them can you make sure to do this in a seperate topic in QA sytle - this is much better to understand and easier to find.

I edited the post to remove some grammar mistakes :smile:
sorry if i “corrected” something wrong :smile:

1 Like

Would someone mind to elaborate to me what “fun” and “real” PvP is? :smile:

We were talking about it it one of the posts, cant remember if it was james or ben who mentioned it, said that pvp was too hard to balance around so they would like ideas of some sort of “fun” pvp since they wanted to focus on the pve aspects. I’m going to look for it but you can see if you can find it too.

Fun pvp is the ability to attack a player in any way.
Real pvp sounds much like e-sport comparable competition with much of balancing requirements.

So it´s basically just “How balanced will the PvP be?”?

more like how “Evil” :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah thats real pvp, Fun PVP is like Huttball from SWTOR

1 Like

There we go

1 Like

@james: Do you have any ideas when we get the first responds on our questions ?

2 Likes

It’s on my todo list… not forgotten.

6 Likes

@james how long does we must wait for the beacon survey ? Did you forget the survey ?

addet some question

It’s in the hands of @olliepurkiss and should be coming soon. It’s not forgotten.

5 Likes

6 Days later … What’s the status ?

That was already answered yesterday.

Would it be possible to make it as either a livestream or as a video rather than just questions in pointform? it would be awesome to hear what you have been working on with a bit of personal opinion on it, also it leaves lots of space for @ben to make plenty of leaks xD

PS: still waiting on the video tour of the office and dev team that @ben promised so long ago.

1 Like