Question - How many plots are on a planet?

From my understanding its not that it will automatically spawn a new planet at the moment, it will just send a message to the developers saying that the conditions have been met. We talked about this in a post back in September if I remember correctly. If we could people would have spawned many planets by now by jumping around and replotting.

Yeah but that kind of plotting takes a lot of time, coordination to do. Which is why I donā€™t think it has been tried yet.

But I see what you mean about it being the developers who still have to control it. I thought it was automated like when the last 2 planets appeared.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe there has been automatic planet spawning yet. The population hasnā€™t ever been to that point and they probably want to make sure we donā€™t try to ā€œpushā€ the limits during one of their holidays for them to come back to 200 some odd planets lol. Took me about 2 hours to place 3600 plots a couple of weekends ago, so a large group could probably pull it off if they put their minds to it.

I thought trung and dzassak were automatically spawned o.O

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking this is a good challenge to try.

Also what @Mayumichi just postedā€¦I thought it was automatic.

They may have been, but from what I heard they already had planets ready to spawn before the free weekend and other events. Iā€™m not a dev though, so I could be completely wrong.

@Aridhol posted this screenshot from a message from steggs, though the screenshot doesnā€™t seem to be working for me. One sec.

Edit: Now this was months ago, but it does give them a stop gap to stop us from doing something funā€¦I mean crazy. Yeah crazy :smiley:

Well there you goā€¦darn. :disappointed:

1 Like

Sorry bud, :frowning:.

So just in case someone was wondering 331,776 plots x 30 cubits = 9,953,280 cubits for all the plots.

Which would be almost $67,000 USD if bought outright.
(At packages of 15,000 cubits for $100.00)

Well no one ever said world domination would be cheap!

Also if 500 people do it we can drop that cost down. $67,000 / 500 = $134.00 per person. Cheap by those standards.

However if some generous soul out there wants to gift me most of that I would be happy to attempt to plot a planet myself. Just saying.:joy:

1 Like

So I think this should be a goal. If people are interested then reply to the post. If there is enough interest we can do another post and see if we can plan it out and make it happen.

1 Like