Question to dev

Hi there !

Great game so far !!!

Have some nice settlement already, but i found a bug or maybe its intentinal?

To be precise is there any maximum lenght of the spark cord length? Cause after some long line of spark cord i cant add anymore. tried everything even dismantled whole line and build it up different way couple times. After some lenght its just denies me possibility to add more.

Also found a way to crash game. Build portal 2x3 vertical and second one also 2x3 but horizontal. couple times it will let u pass, but if it will let u pass then game crashes. Causing message error. And if it will not let u pass then nothing happens u just bumb out from the portal u wanted to come through.

Please help. Have some great stuff incoming but this limit is trublesome for my idea :frowning:

2 Likes

They do know about it and they are planning to fix it at some point. Welcome by the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh hello :slight_smile:
Thanks for fast answer were digging up through forum but coudnt find post about it so created new topic. Also ive edited post and added additional onfo about portal bug. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a cap on spark cord of 100. This can change later, the limit is just there as a precaution.

3 Likes

Thanks for replies :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the portal thing do you mean one portal 2x3 and the other 3x2? As in one 2 across and 3 high and the other 3 across and 2 high?

no 2 portals same size 2x3 but one vertically build and other one horizontally.

You and @willcrutchley are saying the same thing :slight_smile:

No, I get it now, he means one on the floor

1 Like

yep flat :slight_smile: