[Question] Who builds medieval fantasy style?

looks awesome although in this game if ya are a builder and not a hunter /shopkeeper etc it be hard to get all these mats depends if ya dont mind working for it just letting you know there are alternatives get in touch with me if you struggling to get started
im always looking out to help great builders that are maybe less good at grinding and suchs
not that i know you i just know some builders struggle with the obtaining items part
so keep in mind i can help ya out with bigger projects
people and materials
hope ya have a fun time ingame if ya have questions
use our discord we can find fast an answer our help if ya need it

https://discord.gg/uADywaN

2 Likes

That’s an epic minecraft build. Not sure there’s anything that huge yet but there are tons of amazing builders in the game.
This is my place.

5 Likes

Here’s my flat world in minecraft. I’m a ps4 player.

12 Likes

I agree there’s a conspicuous lack of “limestone white” stone options. To be honest, I was waiting since release for Weary Yellow stone but thus far, nothing.

I’m not building on the theme you asked but here’s what I’m currently doing for “white” in-game.

Weary Yellow Sand (Imdaari)
Weary Teal Stone, Decorative Stone, and Marble (Dzassak)
Cold Tan Gleam, Gleam Pole (Kol Huroo)
I’ve found that while there is pure White gleam, the Cold Tan tinted lighting looks nice against the slight blueness of the stone.

But more importantly, I think that on a huge and grand scale, it will be an uphill battle to “fight” against the lack of netherquartz-like blocks. Personally, the strategy I’d choose would be to adapt the palette and texture to embrace what Boundless does have. We do have at least a few off-white options, so picking roof/accent colors that work to make those options feel white in comparison seems ideal. And of course, world atmosphere+lighting makes an enormous difference so perhaps consider taking a sample pack of blocks to different worlds to see how it looks? :slight_smile:

I definitely look forward to seeing what you build, OP!

9 Likes

I just went to Dzassak and got a whole ■■■■-ton of the whitish blocks. I think I found my source, this is awesome

1 Like

Welcome to the game!

You look like a really skilled builder! I also like to buil medieval but I don’t do fantasy style, just plain old normal medieval style.

The lack of blocks, or natural and plain blocks is sometimes pretty meh, but bloclchanging chisels lets you take a certain color and change the patterns if it doesn’t have the other types of block in the same color. But I myself am hoping for more plain natural color blocks. We’ve got some decent ones earlier in the year, but those are just skins really (marble, refined gravel). Most of the others are, for me anyway, pretty meh and wouldn’t fit my style.

Hoping for more gray, white, black, brown in other shades than we have now.

1 Like

Welcome to Boundless!

1 Like

If still interested I have a LOT of pure white gleam. I’m willing to share some if you do think you’d like. I see I’m quite late for this discussion but still thought I’d offer. I’m currently out of town, but should be back in game tomorrow eve. (That is, Friday 7/12/19). Feel free to message via ps or here. PSN LaurenLark

Yes, I am currently building an epic high fantasy build on angel 1. It’s going to be awesome. Cant wait to get it closer to done. But it will probably take me months to complete.

Hard work for an epic style. But I think it will be worth it in the long run.