Quests are Live: The Golden Fist Quest Center Wants YOU!

A good day be bid to all you fellow Oortians! Sometimes, in this great big sandbox of a game, you need a little direction! Or, maybe you want to earn your living through some quality work and skip the need for coin all together! Perhaps, you’re looking for something a little less… tangible (y’know, like xp).

Well then we here at The Golden Fist has just the scratch for that itch of yours! Introducing our Quest Center!

We have the Quest Center broken into two different sections: The Explorer’s Plaza and The Artisans Plaza.

The Explorer’s Plaza has three main hubs- Hunters, Miners, and Gatherers
The Artisan’s Plaza is separated into three branches as well- Builders, Fabricators, and Logisticars

These quests are point based, and as you build up points you can exchange them for goods and services (such as a good way of getting xp–come check us out to learn more)!

(Update 1)- Current Prize List
1,000 pts= 100,000 XP
10,000 pts= Redeemed for a custom tree built in your beacon (look at the ones around cloud city for ideas)
Custom Sign Colors 100 pts each (minimum order of 50)
Custom Shop stands, Request Baskets, or Plinths 50pts each (minimum order of 100) (these use either your rock or ours)
If there is something in particular you’re looking for or other decorative elements, let us know and we can work with you to get the rewards YOU want!

If you were looking to how to get there, follow any connection to the Golden Fist. Then, look for the Cloud City Portal. After exiting that, just go to the Quest Center Portal!

4 Likes

Quests: Gather-
Inky Leaves- 7pts
Fibrous Leaves- 1pt
Exotic Earthyam- 3pts
Spicy Beans- 8pts

Quests: Mine-
Silver/Gold- 4pts
Diamond- 10pts
Copper/Iron- 1pts
Amethyst- 20 pts
Sapphire- 6pts
White Gleam- 1pt

Quest: Hunt to get-
Oort- 30 pts
Eyes- Wildstock 2pts, Spitter 3pts
Organs- Adrenal 12pts, Thermal Sac 2pts, Milk Gland 2pts
Trophies- Roadrunner 300pts, Hopper 50pts, All other trophies 10pts
Creature Mantle- 1pt
Bones- 2 bones is 1pt

4 Likes

These quests are a bit more special. For forge interns, @Tonezone will be able to help and payment will be worked out.

Building quests are more subjective and require a certain level of trust to take some of them on. The point values are different based on results
Quest: Build-
Build Roads
Fill in Missing LEDS
Build Fistibucks
Build Trees
Build Guild Zoo
Build Guild Planetarium

Quests: Move/Upkeep/ Influence
Establish Auction House- 5000pts
Get someone to move into town- 1000pts
Perform a Sweep for the Fire Brigade- 1000pts
Recruit a New Member into the Guild- 2500 pts
Sort in the Sorting Facility- 2500 pts
Groundskeeping- 2500pts

5 Likes

Good idea. Gonna visit for sure

1 Like

Absolutely! Any of the execs should be able to help you! We can set up a custom drop off space for you too if you’d like. You can hit us up on discord too if you’d like a quicker response. @Tonezone or @TameJames, do you have the discord link by chance? I’ll edit my original post and add it.

1 Like

Oh, I also forgot to mention that there is a leaderboard too!

1 Like

This looks incredibly cool! I’ll be out that way to check out the quests as soon as I can!

1 Like

Sounds like a plan! We’ll be happy to see ya!

Really cool idea. :+1::+1:

1 Like

I added a permanent link to the discord!

1 Like

i might have a room for a secondary one next to the mac mobalds in the sunken town metrostation let me know if ya interested in leasing (lease = free rent but ya need to stock the mac mobalds)

I’ll link the option to our guild and ask them if they’d like to! I’ve already got a couple myself, so I don’t think I could open another one myself yet haha.

buugi came yesterday and installed a subway in our subway hahaha

1 Like

1 Like

one off my old suggestions was about naming what we sell so we could make our drinks stronger and name them then these would totally make sense

Our Factory Lead would sometimes ask for a margarita with salt or something and I’d leave him some brews and rock salt from time to time.

Have to keep the factory happy!