Quick Reclaim Question

So, I started a base and I think I’ve decided to move. However, I have a beacon with an open reclaim. The question is, can I reclaim that beacon with an open reclaim? I was going to try it, but a little worried I might lose something.

U can only force a reclaim on a sovereign even if that reclaim has a open reclaim, otherwise no you cannot

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I do believe that if you reclaim a beacon that has an active reclaim, you lose everything in that reclaim.
I would put down gleam chests and fill them up and then reclaim.
I know that’s probably something you don’t want do, as you probably have 10’s of millions in reclaim.

2 Likes

corrected, no you do not lose anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll probably just empty it … first was just tired of running back and forth from Shedu to Circa.

It’s sitting on Shedu Tier not a sov.

2 Likes

Confirming what HOST said, if you have an open reclaim in a beacon, and that beacon is reclaimed, then any items in that beacon are merged in with the items that were in the open reclaim.

If you have a sovereign it’s an awesome sorting and storage system.

1 Like

This explains it…

2 Likes

You “Must recover or discard active Reclaim Storage” meaning I cannot reclaim the beacon and all the contents without first clearing out the “Active” reclaim I currently have open.

1 Like

You can close this @majorvex Thank you.

2 Likes

This is bypassed on a sovereign, “forcing reclaim” is a different action. PM if you want aren’t familiar.

On a permanent world you have to clear it.

2 Likes

Yea its on Shedu. Totally understand thank for all the help. Didnt know you could do it on a Sov though…nice to know.

@Redlotus - I use the reclaim for mass storage.
A beacon with a reclaim can be reclaimed by letting it expire. Then it will merge your current items (in storage chests) with the ones in the active reclaim.
The trick is that, when you start a reclaim, it automatically fuels the beacon for 4 weeks. So you can do it once every 4 weeks only.

Kind regards,

1 Like

Gleam Club, though. I’m not sure if @Redlotus has it right now but it stops this.

1 Like

yes, at perma world you need to empty active reclaim
if you remove or destroy beacon with active reclaim you loose it all

at sov its easy :smiley: if sov is your you just can reclaim that beacon,
if you building at someone else sov - you have to ask sov owner to force reclaim your beacon :smiley: no worry, reclaim is yours :smiley:

Closed per OP’s request.