QUINZEL HUNTS - Hunting Schedule & Info

Welcome to Quinzel Hunts

I’ll post hunt schedules, reminders, and spontaneous hunts here.

Weekly schedule:

• T6 Monday on Belladonna at 7pm BST / 8pm CET
  • T3 Friday on Amplified at 8pm BST / 9pm CET
    (Operation Smart Stack - 900 oort hunt)

I’ll post times (in here) on the day for your timezone. For anyone that would like to come, you can easily track it.

MEETING POINT

Meeting for each hunt is on a planet called Amplified

Portals located at:

TNT Main Hub - Sovereign Section

Rivertown- Upper Level, NW Corner

Underwater Hub on Gellis

Pharo’s Network on Finata - central area of the hub

Dragon’s Lair Main Hub - Upper Level, SE Corner

What to expect from my hunts. Efficiency with a lot of loooooot and oort! So I kindly ask that if you come to the hunt that you participate. It’s not an alt friendly hunt. You can be your alt but don’t bring an extra character that afk’s. You can take a break, phone call, emergency etc but please don’t come on the hunt to strictly afk or to not participate on every meteor.

HUNT RULES

• No AFKing on every single meteor. Breaks, phonecalls, emergencies etc are perfectly fine but please participate. Don’t come to not participate, it’s unfair on the rest of the group.
  • No alts. You can be your alt but don’t bring a 2nd account. Again this is unfair on the rest of the group as the account is AFK and not participating.
  • Please always track and follow the hunt leader. There’s a method to the madness. I always take the route that keeps the meteors flowing. So try stick with the hunt leader you’ll get lots of oort. Accidents happen that’s fine but always follow the hunt leader. I always post directions in chat.
  • Most importantly have fun. The hunts get a little chaotic but we always try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

My hunts have been known to be a little hectic at times (in a good way) but they are fun :grin:

HUNT PRIZES
There will be a weekly prize on my Monday hunts. So if you stay until the end, there’s 1 or 2 prizes up for grabs on the raffle.
On Friday’s hunt you might see Duplicator on the hunt. If you do that means one lucky winner will get a bunch of loot after 1hour.

Look forward to seeing you on the next hunt.

4 Likes

Spontaneous T3 Running hunt starts at 2023-04-15T19:00:00Z

BEST BOWS: Titanium or any gem bow
DURATION: 2 to 3hrs or 28 Poles
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages located at TNT Hub, Top Floor, NE Corner (pictures in main post)

Beginner friendly hunt.

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires.
You’re welcome to stay for full or part of the hunt. Don’t feel pressured to stay until the end. With it being a spontaneous hunt, there will be no raffle at the end today, but you’ll get lots of loot on the hunt.

If you are late, feel free to join anytime. Just please, when you come on the planet, whisper me, and someone will happily come pick you up. This is so no meteors are triggered.

3 Likes

Yay! I am going to try to make this hunt!

1 Like

Massive thank you to everyone that turned up to the hunt. Fantastic turnout.
Whether you stayed 1 hr, 2hrs, came late or stayed for the full hunt thank you so much for a fun and amazing hunt :purple_heart:

Also going forward my T3 hunts will be forever known as Operation Smart Stack (SS) :rofl:
That was a lot of fun and I plan on doing another one during the week.

Fantastic loot and Oort 949

5 Likes

I got my timing wrong. I thought it said 9 pm CT, when it was CET :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh noooo, I’m so sorry.
There will 100% be another. I’ll know more this week. Definitely want to do another crazy T3 lol.

3 Likes

No worries. It was my own fault. And it’s best if we can laugh at ourselves. :stuck_out_tongue:
download (7)

2 Likes

T6 Running hunt starts at 2023-04-17T18:00:00Z

BEST BOWS: Diamond / Ruby / Blink (4 points in Caustic needed)
DURATION: 2hrs 30min or 17 Poles.
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages accessed via TNT Hub, Top Level, NE Corner or via Rivertown lower level N side of hub.

1 or 2 Prizes drawn at the end of the hunt.

Unfortunately there’s no Operation Smart Stack today :laughing: As much as I’d love to, I have an early start tomorrow plus I want to give prizes out. There will be one towards the end of the week though :rofl:

No Operation Smart Stack :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl: I can’t your hunt broke me.
But unfortunately busy next 2 days, I’ll be dead if we do Operation Smart Stack :laughing:

T3 this week it’s on

1 Like

Yeah won t be there tomorrow ingame AS Well because of RL.
Even If i would do Operation Smart Stack i couldn t because of early Shift :confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

Real life sucks sometimes :confused:

30min until the T6 Hunt,
Early or late you’re welcome.
If late teleport from Kol Huroo, that’s the closest planet.
Look forward to seeing you there

Massive thank you to everyone that came this week.

Great hunt, meteors were a bit brutal at times if not a little weird but we smashed it.
527 Oort

This weeks winners:
Tribal Chief - 50 Hopper Cores
EmeraldIsle - 50 Mutated Gleambow Sacs

Next hunt will be later this week. I’ll update when I can confirm a day. It’ll be a T3

Thanks again everyone.

3 Likes

OPERATION SMART STACK
T3 Running Hunt
STARTS: 2023-04-21T19:00:00Z

HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Titanium or any gem bow
DURATION: 3+hrs or 28 Poles
MEETING POINT: Shortys Fabulous Sausages located at TNT Hub, Top Floor, NE Corner or Rivertown on Arie, North side, lower level of the hub (pictures in the main post above)

Beginner friendly hunt. New hunters are welcome.

So what is operation smart stack?
It’s where we try and go for a smart stack of rough oort (900). We managed it last week, so we are going to try for it again this week. Lets hope the meteor gods are on our side :laughing:

It’ll be a longer than normal hunt, so come prepared with campfires and chests.

Because it’s a long hunt there’s absolutely no pressure to stay for the full hunt. There’s no raffle at the end as it’s a spontaneous hunt.

If you are late, feel free to join at anytime. It’s a long hunt so drop in at any point. All I ask is you please whisper me if you can’t portal to me or anyone else on the hunt. Someone will be right over & happily come pick you up. This is so no meteors are triggered.

Look forward to seeing you there :grin:

1 Like

Can you AFK mid hunt?

Sorry @TootsBoots I missed your message.
Yeah if you need a break that is fine.
Glad you could make it.

Massive thank you to everyone that came. Shaky start but we absolutely smashed it today. Rained meteors galore. Awesome turn out. 20players right up until the end.
Thanks so much you were all amazing and I had an absolute blast.

Operation Smart Stack was a success 933 Oort.

Next hunt will be the T6 on Monday and I’ll definitely be doing another Operation Smart Stack next week. Date to be confirmed. Absolutely loving the T3 hunts. So much fun.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE HUNT: Me telling everyone to regroup and getting 6 people killed by the meteor by doing so :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah don’t listen to @Hazel1558. Look what happened !!!

6 Likes

I was hoping no one noticed but I was laughing so hard :rofl:

1 Like

Epic, you can’t make this stuff up :dizzy_face:

But it was a good laugh :joy: :joy:

1 Like