QUINZEL HUNTS - Hunting Schedule & Info

Was a great hunt felt like we were gonna get meteors all night long

2 Likes

@CaptAmerica1611 I’m sorry you’ve not been able to make them. My Friday hunts last 3hrs and after an hour a couple or so drop out so there’s a little room then. Great thing about the hunts people can drop in and out anytime. Never any pressure to stay. Alternatively coming a little earlier guarantees a space but I understand time difference etc impact that. I do hope to see you there sometime. But I honestly understand if you can’t make it.
Thank you so much for the kind words and appreciation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CrazyIrishJohn Glad you had a great time. Yeah it can quite easily keep you going. There’s been times where it’s chained crazy at the end and feels like it turns into endless mode :rofl:

1 Like

T6 RUNNING HUNT

STARTS: 2023-08-21T18:00:00Z
HUNT LEADER: Hazel1558
BEST BOWS: Diamond / Ruby / Blink
PROTECTION: 4 Caustic
DURATION: 2hrs
MAX PLAYERS: 20.
MEETING POINT: Amplified. Portal located at:

• TNT Hub - Sovereign section of the hub
  • Rivertown on Arie - Upper Level NW Corner
  • Underwater Hub on Gellis - Can’t miss it, large red and black portal in the main area.
  • Pharo’s Network on Finata, in the centre section.
  • Dragons Lair Main Hub - Upper level, SE corner.

If you are late, don’t worry. Feel free to drop in anytime. The closest planet is Kol Huroo. I kindly ask that you whisper me when you arrive if you are unable to teleport to anyone on the hunt. I’ll happily come pick you up. This is to prevent meteor triggers

Stay until the end. There will be prizes drawn at the end of the hunt.

HUNT RULES

• No AFKing on every single meteor. Breaks, phonecalls, emergencies etc are perfectly fine but please participate. Don’t come to the hunt to not participate, it’s unfair on the rest of the group. If we all participate the quicker we get through the meteors and the more loot we all get.
  • No alts. You can be your alt but don’t bring an inactive 2nd account. Again this is unfair on the rest of the group as the account is AFK and not participating.
  • Please always track and follow the hunt leader. There’s a method to the madness. I always take the route that keeps the meteors flowing. So try stick with the group and follow the hunt leader you’ll get lots of oort. Accidents happen that’s fine but always follow the hunt leader. I always post directions in chat.
  • Most importantly have fun. The hunts get a little chaotic but we always try to make it as enjoyable as possible.

Let’s get lot’s of trophies and loot. Look forward to seeing you there.

3 Likes

Holy cow an amazing group and great turnout. Thank you so much to everyone that came today appreciate all of you so much.

Awesome loot this week 507 Oort & 80 Hopper Cores. So I’m super happy. Everyone got great loot today too.

Also the planet didn’t kill anyone either which makes a change :rofl:

This weeks raffle winners:
Vanq - Emerald Grapple + Oort
JoeShmoe - Emerald Multishot Slingbow + Oort

Special thanks to Gerrick @cjmarsh for donating the Emerald Grapple this week. Really nice prize thank you so much.

Next hunt is a T3 on Friday. It’s a special hunt event. I’ll be posting details tomorrow in a separate post so keep an eye out for that.

Hugs and kisses from Belladonna :laughing:

5 Likes

That was a great hunt ! Got smashed around by the stampedes of wildstock but it’s so worth it.

Ended with 548 oortstones, 75 hopper cores, 292 thermal sac and 2 feathers. Plus all the other extras. :hugs:

Can’t wait for the T3 hunt on Friday. :saluting_face:

Thanks again for the hunt!

2 Likes

Thanks so much and you’re very welcome glad you enjoyed. Nice haul of loot too :ok_hand::grin:

1 Like

TODAY’S T6 HUNT IS CANCELLED.

Just a heads up to everyone I have to cancel the hunt today. Likelihood I’ll have to cancel Fridays hunt as well but I’ll know more later today and update when I can.

4 Likes

Just be patient people.
More information will follow soon.

1 Like

Hi everyone just to update.
I received some devastating news in real life that has impacted my ability to game at the minute.
For the moment I won’t be able to run these hunts and I’m not sure when I’ll be able to return. My priority at the minute is spending time with family whilst we come to terms with what’s happened and is still happening.

I am not quitting the game or the hunts I’m just temporarily unable to do them.
When things improve I will be back. When I return I will still be hunting on Monday and Fridays as these are the only days I am able to do hunts on. But until then take care everyone and give your loved ones hugs. Life is precious.

16 Likes

Best wishes for you and yours. Be Strong, and thanks for the hunts :muscle:

1 Like

I wish you nothing but the best, we’ll be here when you get back. :pray:

1 Like

Thinking of you and we will be here when you are ready. Take care. :heart_hands:

1 Like

Appreciate the kind words honestly means a lot :purple_heart:

2 Likes

hugs morehugs

2 Likes

T6 hunt 2023-10-15T13:00:00Z

On Belladonna
Best now Diamond Ruby blink
All poles (17)
So be Well Equiped
No AFK.
Meeting Pharao s Sphinx on Finata
If late Join from Kol Huroo pleased Port to me
Duration 4-5 hours expected
Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

T6 hunt @7pm in 2 hours from now.2023-10-17T17:00:00Z
First run on New Planet Testing the First Route of 14 Poles !!!
Meeting on Amplified Quinzel Hunts
Best bows Saphire & Rift neutral bow Emerald.
If late Port to US from Kol Huroo
Hunt Leader Turrican2006

1 Like

Looking forward to testing this one out :grin:

1 Like

That was crazy … Ty all for coming
Have done a Lot of T6 hunts but this was crazy with an awesome group :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
780 oort and 80 HC in 3.5 hours :grin::grin::grin:

Tomorrow will be 2023-10-18T17:00:00Z the Second Route to test Same bows and Meeting Point.
Also 14 poles to go duration Like today 3.5 to 4 hours.
If late Join US from Kol huroo

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

Yeah meteors went quick. Was nice hunting on a burn planet I have missed them.
Nice loot too.

Look forward to tomorrow for the 2nd route

2 Likes

How far is it from the future sov? I would like to connect to give people another fast route

1 Like