Quirk more damage at night

I made a slingbow which got the quirk to do more damage at night and less during the day, but it is +320 when it is dark out and +640 when it is light out so something is backwards…or it’s using day/night for some other planet.

I made some sweet copper aoe shovels that picked up carpe noctum… in the tooltip my shovels display the damage bonus during the day but the regular value at night; yet when i use them they work as intended, giving extra damage at night and weak in the day.

How does your slingbow perform during day/night? Or is it for sale so you’d rather not test?

Hmm, I didn’t pay close attention to the damage messages, it has the devastating damage boon too, so it always does some additional damage. It’s an iron slingbow that does either slightly more than a diamond slingbow or slightly less depending on the time. I will try it out some more and look for floating damage numbers.
As it is, it is useful as a day night indicator when underground by checking the damage bonus.

Lol love your use of a weaponised clock.

I would kill for a pair of complimentary carpe quirk gold max crit bows… i have a max crit dmg shotgun with 100% rate, without quirks. My hunter point-blank 1shots the 2nd highest tier wildstocks lol. If i can get a crit stew running and either of these quirks while switching my %crit to normal damage - omg boomstick.

I tested the slingbow and it does do more damage at night as the quirk name implies even though the description listed lower damage numbers at night and higher during day.
So the damage figures displayed are backwards but it works as it’s named.
For my test on some low level wildstock and spitters it did 3130-3750 at night and 2337-2804 during the day.