Rainbow Gleam?

I was hoping to set up a rainbow behind the walls of my hub that shows through. But, I was wondering if anyone could help with a rainbow that blends together flawlessly. I’m looking to do a bit more of a pastel color scheme.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Or would anyone be able to provide a list, in order, of the colors to blend into each other?

3 Likes

The Master of Colors @georgegroeg would be the best to ask :joy::joy:

@georgegroeg :eyes:

Light red
Light orange
Crisp yellow
Stark lime
Light blue
Pale lilac

That’s probably a good pastel rainbow - though I’m sure there’s many options just gotta play around with it :v:

7 Likes

Bless! :pray: Thank you!
I might try and play around with it. It’s a really big area, about 8x9 plots, I believe. So, I wasn’t sure if there would be something a bit more drawn out with how many colors there are.
I still might just use this, though. Makes it easy and still super pretty!! :heart: Thank you again!

1 Like

@georgegroeg Would there possibly be any colors that would be good to place in between what Moon suggested? Just to stretch it out and blend the colors together more? o:

You can probably stretch it out more if you used white glass it’s a good gleam soak like the Gleambow Sanctum Rainbow

1 Like

It’s for a new hub I’m making. There’s white marble, then warp conduits, marble, warp conduits, and so on. In front of the conduits is white ornate glass and water in between.
I was looking to do some chiseling so that the gleam colors show through the marble, but I wanted to make it a massive rainbow.

I guess I’m just looking for a kinda lengthy rainbow trail so that it’s a good looking spread through everything, if that makes sense?

1 Like