Ramble competition

Ok… So… I sometimes find a dirty enjoyment in forum posts that just totally loose me. I suddenly realize that despite trying really REALLY hard to follow somebody’s comment Im totally and completely lost!

So, I want to see how many ramble masters we have. The only rule is that the comment has to actually be saying something. And ideally nobody should be able to figure out what that thing is!

Got it?
Good!

PS: this is all DKs fault

9 Likes

While the length of a good ramble is not essential to the nature of a convoluted arguement. And an arguement by its own nature and definition can mean multiple things. If we assume that a good ramble is meant to be an arguement to define an undefined idea or truth of a statement about an idea, and that the description of the idea or statement itself has no length requirement. Then we must also demonstrate that a convoluted arguement is a good ramble …and that a convoluted arguement is an arguement according to our assumed definition of an arguement. And while we’re at it lets just assume that an arguement can be convoluted and thereby considered a good ramble. …you know, if we show that. So despite the fact that we still havent concluded that this next or any good ramble’s ramble part could meet a definition of convoluted: How do you guys feel about button clicks (hearts and stars and the like) being considered as exceeding short rambles implying agreement on an idea presents by another person? And how should such short rambles be distinguished in the context of a competition? Well, if they are indeed good rambles…

5 Likes

i dont like overpriced exo gleam stands. they are supposed to sell for like 70 a piece but people like putting them at 300 and 400 and the black gleam stands are way overpriced for like 20000 a piece when it’s best to put it at a better price like 1500 a piece and they are like gemstones and serve no real purpose except tiny adornments that nobody will notice and people could just use dark glass lit behind it by some purple gleam.

A ramble on gleam :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: black gleam doesn’t emit any real light and serves next to no purpose and nobody likes people bragging about black gleam in their builds

another edit: Amethyst geodes look nice as a decoration in a modern home. i wish we could craft something like that out of dark glass or gleam

yet another edit: You can obviously find out what i’m rambling about. just wanna tell my thoughts on gleam

1 Like

Good morning, everybody. Good morning. I’m going to Trior to meet with the @shortyd856 and a lot of people. And it’s something. It’s really something. I guess some of you are coming along, I assume. Is that right? All are welcome. Okay. So we’re paying the coin for buffs I asked for 2.5 and I got 8.3, and I’ll take it. [The buffs are up] Okay? So here we are, seems $8.3 billion. We’re doing very well. But it’s an unforeseen problem. What a problem. Came out of nowhere, but we’re taking care of it. We have big news on the ship.

3 Likes

Please tell me you wore a red hat while typing this.

5 Likes

Y’all gonna have to help me judge these later :joy:

@Nightstar I HAVE to see what you can do with this

I’m always good for a good ramble. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And nothing like a good ramble thread to scratch the itch to say a lot while saying nothing at all. I sort of wonder if the portals in the game area quantum phenomenon - like, you have to be looking at one for it to open. Do they require an observer to collapse the wave function in order to disentangle the world merge and make it a real opening? Would Schrodinger’s cat count as an observer? Instead of putting it in that diabolical box, could put it in front of a portal! Of course, Schrodinger’s cat, being a cat, would just stop halfway through one… or go through then want to come right back. As my cat pawing at the door right now is doing… :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

now thats a good ramble

How would I go about opening up a buffet in Boundless? And not like a place where you can just buy a bunch of food and then leave… I mean a place where people pay a set price to come eat what they want and then leave… Maybe I’d have to just stand there and drop food for them?

2 Likes

better ramble

Now I’m picturing fat oortians :cake::pizza::cookie:

2 Likes

i’m making a fat oortian picture. i’ll edit the thread when it’s done.

Boundless
Here it is!

2 Likes

I think what happens is the Devs should cut and the Devs should stimulate. And they should do that because other Studios are doing it, and it puts us at a competitive disadvantage. And we have the most Adrenal Glands. We are considered by far the most the fastest. And it’s our coin that everybody uses. The Devs should stimulate and the Devs – they should cut adrenal glands.

2 Likes

Nonono, you got that the other way around the devs need more stimulants themselves so they code faster! :joy:

1 Like

Is Ramble A :cookie:

1 Like

How meta is too meta you ask? When I built the chess game where the players were the pawns, I should have taken into account that the community had to be ready for meta. If you present an alternate reality within a reality, you have to make sure the culture is ready to stomach such a shift.

But what about later, when the competitions to build art gave prizes that later funded the game economy so that people like me could build more in-game games and puzzles? Did this lead to us getting badges that we can proudly esteem ourselves for our game posterity? Why are we here? I mean on the forums? Is this the game or are they both dichotomies of the same entity? Are you truly playing Boundless if you are not part of the forums or community? And if you are not part of the forums, then how are you here?

Why are we creating our own meta? Is that the nature of a builder MMO? Who makes the rules?

4 Likes

L. M. A. O. !!!
is an incomplete sentence

Here we go!

By the way, a coffee shop afk bar would be awesome. If you get that to work you could shut down a planet for’ev’er

I hereby submit to the court:
Nightstar’s tour de force on gleambows

1 Like