Random

I had to make a savings account in my workshop because I keep spending my coins on extra tools and sometimes on decorations I don’t need but want lol

10 Likes

:rofl:

Welcome to both life and boundless lol.

I usually buy all the unique deco i find for decent price. usually too much though.

2 Likes

I do the same thing because then i’m like what if it’s not there anymore someone might get it befor me :joy:

1 Like

I did this once and put 80k in it for a start. Took them out the next day i think xD

2 Likes

Is there a way to deposit coins into a block of some sort for saving or moving between alts?
Sorry if this is an obvious question, I’m pretty new.

Put into request basket, break the basket with other alt and money is dropped to you.
Dont try to take money out or reset to 0. sometimes the coin disappears.

1 Like

I never had coin disappear that way. My alts passed hundreds of thousands of coins through request baskets before guilds made it SO much better.

EDIT: Here I dug this up for you.

6 Likes

What @Nightstar said.

I just leave my footfall in my beacon, it grows slower than my TSP.

1 Like

I always leave 100c in my basket but if all your coins ever disappear submit a gaming log and post it in the support topic. Every instance that I know of where someone thought their coins all disappeared the coins weren’t actually gone - just on the wrong alt or something.

Thank you i’ll keep that in mind if it ever happens.

Doesn’t footfall decay with time?

Only if you never visit the beacon

It was more of a joke as I rarely get visitors. I don’t build for other people so I don’t worry about footfall. If I need coins, I can mine and sell the gems.

1 Like

I can never find a place to actually sell my gems for more than 20c a piece. xcx;

Ahem… have you been to the brgr on finata ultima?
shameless plug just some advice

Nope, I actually haven’t been to Finata that much, I think. I should see to it once I’m doing a bit better.
Do you take refined ones, or only raw?

I’m not sure where you play but i rarely see people being so cheap.

There’s no gem worth so little.

Coin converters is the only place I know that has plenty of request baskets, and the last time I was there, I think raw sapphires were about 23c on average?

I definitely need to go looking, but I always get distracted by other things (Thanks ADD x_x).

I know that feeling lol

1 Like