Rare Gleam Meteor Quantity

I’m just curious, what quantity of rare gleams are you guys getting from each gleam meteor? I just pulled 24 shadow cerulean and 23 black gleam off of a single meteor. Plus some reds, which also seem to be in high demand. From the way everyone speaks of these colors and the prices set, I am assuming I just hit a jackpot as the shadow cerulean and black alone are worth nearly 300k coins at current prices. Or is it normal to get this amount of rare gleam from a meteor?

Just for context, up until now I’ve been soloing level 1s and 2s, but just decided to try out the Circa 24/7 hunt to see what it was all about. These are my first massive gleambow meteors lol.

EDIT: This was also only a level 3 meteor. Not sure how much I would have gotten if it was a level 5 or 6.

1 Like

Congrats! I def think people are getting a lot more gleam this time & more of the most-sought after colors.

Someone told me they got several black & lumi yellow off of one meteor…I was like :open_mouth: lol

This is what people have been asking for :blush:

3 Likes

Gotcha! I’m not sure if I should sell now at the current prices or if I should wait until after the event to see if prices rise again. I think at one point a few months ago I saw black gleam going for 10k a piece. But if we are getting a larger supply of the rarer colors this event, perhaps the prices will not inflate as much afterwards.

1 Like

Looks like it will take much longer for the gleam from this event to dwindle down, but some colors will still be in higher demand than others. Time will tell. :wink:

I mentioned this elsewhere, but black is one of the best colors for glass and panes - that’s why it’s always in demand.

1 Like

Last, GB event I got like 12 gleam blocks, this time I got like 50+ blocks

3 Likes

Ye ive been pulling a lot colours like shadows and strongs . Also luminous ones… i think pure colours i have just few.
This system i think its better than it was in last event.

4 Likes

Tier 6 gleam meteor I solo harvested had a minimum of 80 per colour (18 colours), totaled to over 1500 gleam on one meteor. A lot of these have been looted, guessing prices of gleambow gleam will drop significantly for most colours.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m starting to answer my own question the more I harvest these level 5+6 meteors. I got over 60 black gleam off of one, and most baskets are selling out now. I’m glad I sold when I did. First time over 2M coins!!

Screenshot%20(151)

3 Likes