Rare Gleam Shops

Do you have a shop selling gleambow gleam? Plug your shop here!
Since the shop tracker isn’t helpful finding high priced gleam I’d like to know where your shop is so I can have a look at what you’ve got left.

Thanks!

1 Like

Should I assume no one has any shops for these?

I’m sad, if so, because I’m always on the hunt for gleams!!!

1 Like

Same here! I posted this originally because I wasn’t sure which colors I was going to try and trade for and was also curious what the market value should be.

1 Like

usually ppls keeping gleambow gleams for themselves, if you want particular color - just make topic here and ask about it

theres not that much gleambow gleams that requires a shop

After the first event last March I saw a handful of shops with stands full of them, figured some might have done the same this last time, too. Obviously not going to be a whole shop dedicated to gleambow gleam but thought there would at least be some people selling randoms.

1 Like

I found 2 places with rare gleam but I bought an out, although one place has some colors for 22000 each, then Tana do mall…you can find a stand by the old portals I think they are 5000 each, and another shop through dk tree Eresho don’t remember portal name but found an for 10000 each…super expensive stuffs…we need more gleambow events.

1 Like

I sell ma gleam at 8k in ult Eresho me never know if I want to use it for a build

I’m selling some gleambow gleams in Hamburg Mall. 5k each.
Hyramid Shop (Northwest corner)

1 Like

I know Fante has his all gleam shop… and there are a few places that sell Exo materials. Very VERY few actually sell gleambow colors.

I bought a few of these, thanks!

1 Like

I bought so many of these that I needed for my goo farm, Thank you so much for a great price, I’d rather pay 5000 coin anyday for a rare event item…I appreciate it very much.

2 Likes

Thanks for coming and buying my stuff @Kelmat and @aaron5! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m looking to buy/trade for Grey gleam, Ashen Grey especially.

Visit quick flips in Hamburg mall. I got bunch of gleam for sell. You may need to look through it but I have tons of colors.

1 Like

Ugh… I just spent 300k at your shop!

1 Like

Lol sweet, need anything more?

I bought all your Grey varieties and Oxide Azure. Plus some reds and greens. I’m still looking for Greys if you come across more.

I’ll check, I got bunch of black