Rare spawns

I saw many great builds.

Also while i was filling my atlas i had some time to think…
Would it be great if there could be some
Item that spawns lets say few times in a week on somewhere to that planet?

Like wow has rare spawns for some mobs.

It would encourage players to explore more "forgotten"planets too :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Or legendary mobs :grinning:

1 Like

Remember the Titans.

I’d love this… though, I’d not want them to show on the atlas. :wink: Encourage exploration! Especially decorative stuff that could be displayed, with variable colors, I’d build museums for stuff like that, they’d be collectors items. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d want them to make some way for players on the planet to locate them, but not constantly.
Kind of like a roar in the distance every 5-10 minutes or so.

3 Likes

How about a rare craftable like the Eye of Ender in Minecraft, where if you REALLY wanted a hint to the direction of one, you could put some time/coin into getting one that would fly off in the correct direction for a short distance like the Eyes do towards the nearest one to get you going - but it would have to be components so rare that spamming them to get right to all of them would be out of reach for pretty much anybody.

And also, while very rare, maybe have them frequently spawn then despawn - say, a 30 min lifespan, enough where the clue could get you to it with enough time if you walked, but not much more. Ideally, I’d like it to be something that even the newest players would have a chance to stumble upon - like a special decorative permanent flower. A new player wandering finds one in a pretty random color combination, basically hits the jackpot - could have a bidding war on the forum. :wink: And where you knew taking a walk could always pay off!

1 Like

Dont care how this is done but something has to be at least on idea level… i mean you can fill your atlases with regions…
But what you get is not rly worth it
. I mean you dont even get a title or so…

1 Like

Ikr, at some point they said if you explored an entire planet we were supposed to get a huge amount of xp…
I don’t recall getting anything significant… unless it was hidden in a coffer?

no you dont get that much… even feats has like 30k xp at max if i recall correctly…
that’s the last one 16planets fully explored.

think its 300xp per region… alrhough i could be wrong.