Raw Exotic Earthyam

I am after some general advice. Is there any better way to get Exotic Earthyam than just mining random plants on some of the higher tier worlds? I seem to get a few occasionally when picking up things like inky plants or fibrous plants but for cooking you seem to need them in quite a lot of volume.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

They generally only drop from plants (although some types occasionally drop when digging soil too)

Check out http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/raw-exotic-earthyam - it shows you what they drop from and what recipes they’re used in.

1 Like

Mud on high tier world seems to provide a fair few, plus then you have lots of useful mud!!!

3 Likes

I don’t know any use for mud…

1 Like

Mud paths, Mud huts, Mud towers, Mud castles, Mud sculptures, Mud shops, Mud bridges, Mud stadiums… Need any more?

4 Likes

You can also create artificial swamp in the middle of dessert or ice.

1 Like

I haven’t seen one, and wouldn’t build it.

It’s not a long term solution for you, however I have 400 or 500 id be willing to sell.

1 Like

I’ve received the most from inky plants on Nash so far. When you run into beast, just keep running.

The plants you get it from are Inky and Cactus, the most efficient way to farm them is finding cactus in deserts and Inky in the night cycle where they seem to glow slightly.

Cheers

-Liv :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice all, finding plenty now from cactus mainly