Raxxian sanctuary Video Tour

Hey! Glad you like it. :slight_smile:
Yeah, our maketplace is a project we’ll launch soon©.
Just a lot of work to do IRL lately, so haven’t been around enough to do some meaningful progress.
Don’t forget to come and visit the newly added Botanical Garden, there’s a portal in the Portal Hub! :smiley:

1 Like

Es tut Mir leid to everyone else, but this is my favorite build in game. Love the chisel work within this build! And as NewDark said, definitely a piece of art! Always love coming here Gob! My kids loved grappling around the outside of it too! Haha!

As Nyuddles(?) builds were shown in the original trailer, this one should be in the next round of trailers if they get made!

1 Like

If that happened, I’ll admit, I’d be insanely happy, since Nyuudles’ build in the trailer inspired me to buy the game and build the Raxxian Sanctuary.

1 Like

I sure do like your build style. I was running around there a few weeks ago and everything is so mint!
There are so many great builders in boundless by I can really relate to your style. Keep up the awsomness!

1 Like

Thanks Jeff! :3

1 Like

Yarp :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Uh. I might add… a pub!

1 Like

These days I could go for a stiff drink at the end of the day… not that that’s my norm.

Eh.
My blood is 70% ice tea.

1 Like

And the other 30% what your mixing with it :rofl:

The other 30% is a lot of mud pumped by a rock lodged in my chest. I hear people call that thing the ‘hart’ or ‘oort’, I dunno.