Re-Rolling your planet

yeah 100%…

1 Like

But in my case. .I plan to build on it for a few years so it is worth the chance

6 Likes

I only have one planet, which I am building on, but when I run out of white rock (and if it’s not been unlocked yet), I will likely be rerolling a planet each month in an attempt to unlock it so I can continue playing/building.

6 Likes

Rented two worlds. One is a keeper, the other is getting rerolled with the hopes of better terrain generation. Also trying to get colors unlocked for my building planet.

4 Likes

think I’ve created almost 20 worlds and think I have finally found one (for one is all I need) with the right balance of biomes.
Being able to have some kind of priority scale for given biomes would be so handy plus having more information on how different biomes from different tiers affect overall outcome would blooming help (also exactly how much rng is involved).
I don’t regret paying ws the money (been playing boundless for over 2 years and have gotten my moneys worth many times over) and have contributed to introducing new colours for everyone, but has been a tad frustrating.

edit: I might also just be very bad at this plus overly fussy :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I just rerolled, about the best $10 I ever spent. :joy: My second rental was good, but the first, I messed it up by taking the trench biome. Ruined about 2/3’s of the planet for both gems and making it a deathtrap in spots. :frowning: I wanted a good emerald planet.

So tried again… not only double the emerald, but I got real cute with selecting the biomes for gleam… well, go check out my posts here, rather than post them again… :joy:

3 Likes

I have a few stupid questions or since I don’t know anything about re-rolling planets.

1)What is re-rolling exactly?
2)How do you re-roll a planet?
3) Do my beacons remain intact if I re-roll a planet?

The main reason that I would consider re-rolling a planet is to keep it somewhat fresh and new. My sovereign planet is a T4 hunting planet and changing the terrain might be beneficial every six months or so for variety. Would that mean region boundaries change? I will be building hunting platforms so regional boundaries are an important factor in my decision.

——————————————————————-

Shameless plug alert :rotating_light::

Planet name : Artemis. ( previously Deli under ownership of @FireAngelDth)

Capital: Chaos ( Previously on Raxxa)

Planned length of ownership: Indefinitely?

Accessible from TNT mega hub on Circ

By reroll we mean letting your world expire and trying again with a new one

3 Likes

from all the 600+ sovereigns 500 are re-rolls :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d say the re roll amount is a lot smaller than that. People getting planets for just new colors is definitely higher

2 Likes

Do you lose your beacons and regions ?
I’m actually pretty happy with both of my planets. I just like to keep my options open.

Yeah, the planet would go away so anything on it would be reclaimed

Color cycling was one of the options above for reroll reason

1 Like

I’m rerolling mine for colors until the ones my guild needs pop.

5 Likes

I picked other, because it’s a combination of things.

I do not have enough plots to build what I want right now. So if i dont have enough plots by the time my planet needs to renew then I wont pay for my current planet next month. I’ll just reroll when I do have enough plots.

Also, i wanted more gold on my planet, it was rather low.

I also need some flat terrain for my big build which I didn’t know before I bought the planet. Because I purchased the planet impulsively because I was excited, and didn’t think about what I wanted to build until after I created it.

I also am not sure what atmosphere will show my build best.

1 Like

Ahh was it. I put blinders on to polls and never notice them. Hate polls

But I wouldn’t consider it as a re roll either

We’ve got a few in our guild who are color cycling worlds.

2 Likes

Gonna reroll because of :

1. the weather
  2. wrong world size (I mean, I love the size, not the pricing)
2 Likes

cave type and frequency should be an option

the biome selection bit needs more pics (some of them have caves that have nothing to do with the biome making it look completely different and there should be a note that the biome itself doesn’t generate water in many cases

I re-rolled because of caves.

4 Likes

My only real gripe is that we can’t turn the atmosphere color off. I like the toxic t6 as far as the biomes and generation but I just absolutely hate the atmosphere color filter. I’ll probably be rerolling to chill since that atmosphere is pretty ‘clear’ considering.

My metal world was a fun jump back in to things and has helped me level after coming back and get some decent rock color and I’ll probably reroll that in to a lush.

Do chill worlds have an increased chance to spawn white rock?

1 Like