Reached Level 50 + New Bug

That’s accumulated experience. Here’s a list that’s easier to read;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dy356x2GJ-L0LLTIPRGr2jdWpoFR1Fz69WQTO9ifVW0/htmlview

1 Like

Ah I see.

And indeed the number I gave is then correct. :slight_smile:

6385265 - 5890170 = 495095 XP

1 Like

@Dzchan94 and @Spoygg compiled the list from the game files.

I also just realised that you no longer need coin (even before the bug), but if you’re willing to trade some sedimentary I’ll happily exchange it for something you need?

@SWProzee1 boundless is love, boundless is life, but as I’m 35 lvl now i have to spend some time in the real world :joy: After skills update i played for about 130 hours but i enjoyed that time building, mining etc. Grinding is not that much fun :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@Pseudonym84 - I have to let you down for once. Not selling/trading anything at the moment. I will start building things now, so I need all the materials I need now.

@Karokendo - Yeah I know what you mean. Now I had the grindy part done I can focus on building :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem @SWProzee1.

If you need something other than sedimentary for your next build, you know where I am.

1 Like

those big numbers )) skill points, plots in profile menu and inventory, but i think you already spent it all)))

oh sorry :disappointed:, i didnt noticed that you already shown a points in menu, what about plots do you earn some?

Talked to @Pseudonym84 and it turned out he needed Refined Sedi Rock. And that I do have.

Since I need blocks too he wanted to trade them for other blocks.
We had a good trade and he now has REFINED sedi rock :slight_smile:

Told Pseudo also to call the blocks what they are ingame, otherwise this dumb weird Dutch person might not understand.

@Nibuls - No bug on plots… :frowning:

4 Likes

Confusing Dutch people is my second favourite pass time.

2 Likes

That was amusing to read :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’m not bothering to do anything like rushing to 50 because I have most skills I need and it would create an unrealistic expectation that I’d be able to level so quickly when the game is fresh on release.

Don’t get me wrong, someone, somehow, will get to 50 the fastest before anyone else does, that always happens in these games. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

@SWProzee1 i just put up about 50 ( i think) portal conduits if you want to buy them off me :smiley:

Finally reached level 50 with 390 hours played to get there:

5 Likes