Reapers Trials

Well I just want to let everyone know the Reapers Trials are reopened. And the skill trial has had a major upgrade. It’s both longer and more difficult and yes more lava.
But if you enjoyed it the first time. Go give it a try. And give me some feed back if you like.

(Not sure yet if i’ll be booting everyone from the guild and force them to do it again. Lol. )
Also if your name was previously on the wall of weakness… it will be staying there until you complete the trials I guess you should have completed it when it was easier. Hahahaha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’ll have to make a stop by it sometime and see how it goes! Maybe I can even improve my time too.

(He said, optimistic and naïve)

2 Likes

BOOT ME!!! I will earn it again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

View from the Hecklers Deck.

2 Likes

This looks interesting … Where does one find this place?

1 Like

@xieth101
Reapers Respite - Gyosha Ophin. There’s a cross north of the Gyosha PS hub with a portal. Ultima US east hub is right beside. You can run across the bridge. Or take the portal to the courtyard area. Or take hubbit or Tiggs tunnels. Go inside the skull. In the main hall there is a guild sign up area. Instructions are there. Good luck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Which direction is it from Ultima US east?

1 Like

Will there be skulls?

2 Likes

I spent like three hours and didnt get very far and now it’s HARDER?!

1 Like

If you’re coming out of the tree. Straight and to the left.

Lots of skulls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Bryethewizard lol. You can do it!

One of these days I’ll stop by and give you some laughs… :wink: Pretty sure I could break the death record.

2 Likes

I’ll get Perrin back in there eventually…
Still working on my farm eieio

1 Like

It’s not that hard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and it’s always good for a laugh.

1 Like

Perrin? Not sure I added that name to the wall. :thinking:

Ummmmmmm you dont haaaave to :grin:
I did fail gloriously for a few hours, though, late one evening, after exploring @Trundamere Cloud city

1 Like

Weeeeell. I think it might speed up your return if your names on the wall. Lol. You shouldn’t have told me. :grin:

I’m honest and definitely dont mind :wink:

2 Likes

Well I like honest people. I hope you come back soon. There’s a mailbox there if you need company.

1 Like

Hahahaha. I kid. You should drag @Bethlehem to the trials with you.

4 Likes