Recipe Quest Ticker

Hey me @Jiivita and @Dumaru where discussing the problem with too many receipts and how hard its to Scroll thru it all.

sure there are some pre tabs for the category but I think it would be better make the category into expandable instead. so you can hide what you don’t need.

And @Jiivita suggested a way to favorite the Receipts so you can see only the one you really want. the and that could be connected to @Dumaru idea below

@Dumaru got this cool idea of making the receipts tracking in the quest system

1. you tick the receipt you want to tack
  2. you can see it in objectives
  3. you can then see what you need live on the screen

this will also help you remember what you where crafting especially when you need to wait a couple of hours for several different crafts to get ready before you can make the main craft like the Revive brew. it might also track the different steps for crafting and getting everything you need to the final craft you want to make.

15 Likes

+1 on this one! This is a wonderful idea.

3 Likes

Don’t forget favoriting recipes and corisponding filter :wink:

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea!

1 Like

Or similarly it’d be cool to add things to the queue even if you don’t have the materials.
The queue tab could just have it in read saying ‘awaiting materials’, and as the right materials go in to inventories, it just starts the craft going…with or without confirmation.

3 Likes

awesome idea i need this if not im all over the place loosing track off it

3 Likes