Reclaim issue... is it me, or

I cannot figure out what the issue is here, but I cannot reclaim my old beacons. I am looking at the same beacon just on two different characters. Top pic (the one with the issue) is the owner “Gramma” the bottom is my PS4 (Elphaba) character looking at the same beacon at the same time. From Elphaba’s view of the beacon, I can see there are 16 reclaims (as there should be because I have not reclaimed them yet), but, from the owner of the beacon’s POV, it says there are no reclaims. It is the only beacon this character owns. It is also the master beacon.

I did align this beacon to the guild, but I have done that with all my other beacons and have had no issue with it. Thanks in advance for any help. :smiley:

image0

So i may not be any help but. When you said your one girl is looking in the owner beacon. I thought only you can see how meny reclaims you have on someone else’s but you can’t claim them because they are only claimable on your own beacon. This is what I have thought for years.

But I do have a friend she had lots of campfires not come to her reclaim. And it has upset her and sadly we said and did everything. And they have been lost for over 2 months now…

1 Like

If your character already has a reclaim open, look at your beacon list. you will want to look for the one that has this little icon next to it. You wont be able to see any additional possible reclaims with a character that is not the beacon owner of the reclaimed beacon. If you want an alt to see an already open beacons reclaim you have to give that alt perms on the beacon ur reclaim is on.

Notice it is not the home icon, if it was set as the home beacon u would have two things next to the prestige spot. I hope this helps

@Dwarftree

I only have two beacons at the moment on this character. I made the second one only to test it. I can see the reclaim from the beacon from my PS4 character because they are all in the guild… I think it’s weird that my ps4 character can see but not claim the reclaims, but the actual toon who owns the beacon shows no reclaims available, although they should be there.

Thanks for helping, I am at a complete loss.

If your beacon reclaim is seen from the PS4 character and it is a guild controlled beacon that has the reclaim on it then that would mean your character that does not see the reclaim, for starters does not own the beacon the open reclaim is on or two does not have permissions the open reclaim is on. This is as if the reclaim is already open. if you can see the reclaim on the PS4 character and that one owns the beacon then you would have to give your other character permissions on that beacon. Even alts do not automatically get permissions from your main character(though i wish they would for convivence). If the beacon is owned by a guildmate then that person would have to give u perms, unless it is controlled by the guild then at that point your character your trying to access with would just need guild worker perms.

I May have misunderstood the first post. what your saying is your PS4(elphaba) character has the reclaims available. This character can only reclaim to a beacon they own. They still show as available when looking at beacons you do not own but is impossible to reclaim as they do not own the beacon they are looking at. Your non ps4(gramma) character cant see the reclaims available as they are not the Owner of the beacons that were reclaimed(ashed but not yet actually claimed). If you want the non PS4(gramma) character to access the PS4(elphaba) characters reclaims then your PS4(elphaba) character would have to reclaim on a beacon they own and give your non ps4(gramma) character perms.

@Dwarftree
The PC character, Gramma IS the owner of the beacon but cannot see the reclaims. Elphaba (ps4 character has perms on the beacon and can see the reclaims that should be there.)

If Elfhaba can see multiple reclaims then they are the ones with the available reclaims. It is weird but they can look at any beacon they have perms on and see their own beacon reclaims available. However, unless the character that has the available reclaims is the beacon owner, It cannot be reclaimed. Nor can any other character see reclaims availble(not yet reclaimed ona beacon) that is not their own available reclaims.

2 Likes

I KNEW it was ME!!! LOL
I think that is what happened. I checked my beacon list and they are in fact on the list. I think because I was looking at a beacon that didn’t have an active reclaim AND it was on a different platform so, different accounts.

Thank you SO much! @Dwarftree

2 Likes

Glad i could help figure it out =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.