Reclaiming it all

Leaving the game and reclaiming everything. If anyone wants to take 1 last look around at my builds on Lutrion at Dragons Retreat, I’ll leave it up for a few days. I have a small portal thru thru the Dragon World Hub on Lutrion. Having a giant city next to me wasnt what i wished for, main reason we built out away from everyone i enjoyed being the Lutrion world host, but wasnt even given a chance to continie being a host once world hubs changed. Absolutely NO contact from anyone about it.

Everyone was very enjoyable to play with. Made alot of friends. Health issues kept me away from the game alot. Once i was able to come back, i was disappointed in these two main changes for causing me to not want to play anymore. Hope everyone continues having fun. Maybe 1 day I’ll pop in to say hi, and go on a hunt with my old friends

13 Likes

Sad to read that you leave the game, but health first and I wish you all the best , all your goods are safe and I hope see you back more stronger :rose::rose:
Stay safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Our hub was open several months Prior to TNT shutting down. We had hosts for many worlds already and it was stated in the TNT discord that those would remain. Lutrion was one of those planets we had a host. We were not going to just boot our world hosts that were in place.

I guess you have not checked your messages on here due to in real life things, which is understandable. But there was a message sent from Dwarftree asking if you would like to host the door once again as the host we have has wished to let it go. It is still open for if you would like to have it. Cheers stay Boundless.

8 Likes

Hello Phyre,

I’m very sad to see you quitting. I hope the best for you, especially for your health to improve.

It has been a very nice experience to have you as a neighbour and portal provider :grin:

Enjoy life as much as you can and as it is coming soon, have a nice Xmas !

Big hugs !

3 Likes

kinda sucks to see you go but since they just build near you without asking i can understand why it would make you not happy hope you come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve reclaimed everything more than once… it’s Bittersweet and for sure there are builds I wish I kept. Not saying you should or shouldn’t, but just make sure #sleeponit

That being said, it’s fun to start over.

Also, I can attest that TNT made it clear both here and on their Discord what their plan was… :two_hearts:

3 Likes

something to remember :slight_smile:

hugs I loved your dragon, and I have so many flowers I bought from you in my builds on Storis. Take care, I hope the health issues ease up a bit.