Reclaiming/selling KNK shop at Gyosha Mall

As I am totally focused on managing The ShowRoom I dont’ really need such a big shop neither I have time to mantain it.

I’ve already moved all my concrete, which will be my only business, to a new shop called Discreete Concrete reachable through ShowRoom USE.

And unless there is somebody interested in it I’ll just reclaim it.

In case of selling the only think I’d keep are the machines and coils to rebuild somewhere a workshop for my concrete business.

Building is entirely made out of white concrete, refined iron and glass with two little decorative farms of kindling inside and combustion outside.

It’s 3 plots wide, 10 long, 5 high. 151 Total plots.
Located North of the new Mall hub.

I’ll wait 24h/48h just in case I receive a reasonable offer, not sure how much is worth, maybe somebody can speculate, and just reclaim it after that if there is no interest :).

I want to make it clear that in case I reclaim, plots are not for sale, they will be given back to majorvex.

This is the back of the mall?

it’s at the West side, near there there is krylon and purple serenade to name a few

I would buy it for sure but I am sure I do not have enough coin for it :frowning_face: ive liked that building since the first day I walked past!

1 Like

As I haven’t got any offer, I’m going to reclaim it today. @majorvex We should coordinate so once I’ve done the reclaim you are there to get the plots.

1 Like