Recreation of hermitcraft S6 on a creative world/hosted server?

I was thinking of doing this as a group project, after that people can RP on the planet (Named HERMITCRAFT S6) on a separate character.

The planet generation would be 3km to 4.5 km (because Hermitland won’t be included) and be a lush T3 as oceanic as possible. Oceans are the easiest to terraform. People working on the map will be able to claim a base (I ALREADY CLAIM GRIAN’S BASE) and we’ll be working on recreating the map based on the world download. Redstone not included and will be replaced with normal doors and fluid stuff like ovis.

Everyone participating will get a part in the project. If you want a specific part just ask. and this thread will be used as comms

Me.will do partly terraforming and assist people working on the project. Will create The Juggernaut (Cleo’s boat base) and furnishing other bases created.

The reason we’re doing hermitcraft season 6 is that it was one of- if not the most eventful season of the entire server.

A few things to tell you

Sahara will be a portal (or plain decoration if it’s on a hosted server) to a superstore in the live universe run by the group. There’s no Redstone in boundless and even if it did, I don’t specialize in storage Redstone. all other shops in the district are decoration/RP only

We’ll have a small town in the live universe with the Sahara (saAnd?) superstore. Probably houchus one

Who’d like me to start this in a group effort? And here’s a poll to see how many people are interested in a hermitcraft world (and how many people enjoy hermitcraft in the community of boundless)?

• Interested! I’m a hermitcraft fan
  • Not interested. Not a fan
  • I’m interested but not a fan
  • I’m not interested but a fan

0 voters