Red bricks?

Hey can someone explain to ne what i need to make red brick? I see it all over the place and i figured it was just the metamorphic brick mix since it required red clay but thats not the case so now im confused. Thanks

1 Like

You need to use red stones, you can find red rock in vulpto and then craft it into red stones.

1 Like

Youve made my day now i dont need to go through a long crafting process to make red material :joy:

1 Like

Jayhat, just be aware that there are three different brick styles produced. Even though they are all called bricks, Sedimentary, Igneous and Metamorphic each produce their own look. In the picture below are the three types. Block 1: Metamorphic Brick. Block 2: Igneous Brick. Block 4: Sedimentary Brick (Block 3 is just sedimentary stones)

1 Like

Hate to pop your bubble but you do. You need red rock plus compact clay soil in a mixer. Then you need to cook the final product from the mixer in your furnance to get red brick.

Red metamorphic rock to get the red rectangular bricks
Red Igneous rock to get the red hexagonal one.

1 Like

Yeah, a time consuming job as @knightsb says. It’s a long process but you do get 100 bricks from one mix so that helps a bit.

1 Like