Red triangle emoji

Halp! For the life of me I cant add a red triangle (pointing up) to a sign. I’ve done it before so I know it works, but can’t do it today. Most lists show it as:
:U+1F53A:

2 Likes

:1f53a:
:small _red_triangle:
:up _red_triangle:
No spaces in the worded ones

4 Likes

Thank you Jesus…uh…Dwarftree :wink: I tried to use Boundless Information Station but the API was down.

2 Likes

No problem :upside_down_face:

I copied them all into a spreadsheet (Apple Numbers, sorry everyone) as backup and so I can add notes to emojis like color, size, if they look particularly good on certain signs, etc. I’d be willing to copy that to a more widely used online sheet, or even just post screenshots of the lists to some kind of blog.

2 Likes

I use this website.

https://emojipedia.org/

When you select the emoji you click the technical info button and it tells you the code.

You don’t use the U+ part of the codes.

4 Likes

Thanks all, my DDR set up is complete.

4 Likes

I would suggest not using screenshots so lazy people like me, lol, can copy and poaste ;)))

I usually use this google doc someone made. It lists all the keywords you can use as well as the actual name of the emojis. Boundless - Emoji - Google Sheets

I tried several sites though now I think it was user error since i was using the U+. I never said I was smart, just that I like purple. :slight_smile:

3 Likes