Refined copper for sale?

Hey does anyone know where i could get some refined copper for coin?

How much do you need?

A lot like 118 lol @BrianPWilson

yeah, I don’t have the resources for that at the moment. Have you tried the shops in Chisel Town, Aquatopia and Therka Market?

Yea lol ive checked them all but noone seems to have any but thanks. Lol i guess ill just have to grind it lol

Pretty sure I have some for sale in Frost and Phoebe Landscaping. Head into the Portal Seekers Network, and go to the Vulpto connection then into the shop section (behind the Nasharil portal). My shop is the first on the left. I believe my copper is cheaper than others that I have seen though it would be dishonest of me to say it’s the cheapest because I haven’t come across every single shop yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks im on my way from Elopor

Found them thank you so mich if you make more ill buy them and if this is you place around the outside of your shop is amazing.

2 Likes

I may have more on in storage. It won’t be much but I’ll check when I get on. But I can definitely make you some. :slight_smile:

Steam City is Cookviper and KKBell’s build. Swede has helped as have a few others. I believe there are spots to build or empty places to take up residence too!

1 Like