Refuel a beacon and have it applied to all beacons [QOL]

For people who have large sprawling builds, it’s a pain in the ass to have to walk everywhere and refuel each beacon. Especially for people who are afk from the game.

I’d like for a functionality where I can just drop all of my fuel into one beacon and it refuels all of the beacons simultaneously

3 Likes

thats called gleamclub tbh, but u can track ur beacons from the list aswell

8 Likes

:heart: Gleam Club just for this

5 Likes

The Power of Gleamclub Muahahaha

3 Likes

It’s legit $4 a month…if you’re playing Boundless in ANY serious capacity, it’s a must!!!

3 Likes

gleamclub is good for your own builds, but when you have guild members taking extended breaks for real life shenanigans and you are running around refuelling their aligned beacons, it can involve a lot of running from beacon to beacon. It would be handy if you could go to the nearest beacon of their character, tick ‘fuel all beacons on (x planet) belonging to (character name)’ and have them all fuelled.

3 Likes

I think it would be ok to be able to insert fuel in beacon list from player’s menu.

If you have to use beacon fuel for each individually it still means you have to craft or buy those fuels. And it could be limited to beacons on the world you are on with your character while at the same time you would have to be inside one of your beacons (so no fuelling when out gathering hunting mining or visiting other players’ beacons).
That way you would have to visit all worlds you have beacons on and go to one of your beacons too and not just to any place on those worlds.

I think it would still be time/resource consuming enough to make GC an incentive, while also making it more player friendly (thinking about that player retention problem and which subsystems of the game could be made easier).

2 Likes

Thanks for emphasizing this part. I have no problem with supplying my own fuel. Just don’t want to deal with going all over the place.

1 Like

We should be able to add gleamclub to players like we can add planet fuel to others

4 Likes

My original reply applies to your friends too! If they had GC, they wouldn’t need you to run around fueling…not sayin, just sayin :person_shrugging:

I keep GC fueled especially for breaks…

2 Likes

often they do, but things happen, and they are away for longer than expected. If I know they are coming back I just top up as needed. It’s not a big expense, but it can be a bit of running around.