Refund or Sh** out of luck?

If you had purchased the game and played it then you would know its only playable on Steam, there is no other option at the moment.

2 Likes

No i got it from this website http://playboundless.com/#support

That rant made my day lol. :joy:

1 Like

Sorry i didn’t mean to be offensive…was just feeling like i had to go into more depth with detail since the community seems to need details as to why someone does anything…

it’s not a rant…just boredom and such…i am fine if i don’t get a refund just was trying to ask

1 Like

Refund policy is here:

1 Like

damn…i’ve played it longer then 2 hours…thank you james for the help

3 Likes

You get points in my book for regaining composure, @Godslayer109. Hopefully you give it a try again after a few patches and updates and find it more to your liking?

4 Likes

eh if they buff early and mid game then sure i’ll give it a try again but right now all i hear end game is where it’s at and i just don’t have the patience or will power to wait that long and how long it takes to break anything and gain enough skill points for anything is just messy to me.

1 Like

True that. Regaining composure shows humility. You’re a good guy @Godslayer109. You actually belong among the elite of boundless. You’d do well here :grin:

5 Likes

Trust me you would not like me one bit haha

also i don’t show humility cause my stance never changed so idk how i showed or gained composure

also u guys didn’t really like my buddy so u most def won’t like me haha

Who’s your buddy? Are they, uh, still stomping about?

6 Likes

@Havok40k low key :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No not really

what’s low key?

Subtle and discreet

2 Likes

no no Ik what LOW KEY means but i don’t understand what is lowkey in this situation

1 Like

Don’t worry. One day you’ll suddenly get it, do a face-palm and run into a parked car.

That was a joke.

8 Likes